Chapter 29: I don't wanna talk.

"Now that you know, won't you ask me how she died?" She smiles but her hard glare wasn't.

Uhhh she wants me to ask? What kind of woman is this? So she wants me to ask about her sister's death. I can't shake the feeling that this woman is crazy tho.

"I respectfully don't want to." I said, politely refusing.

"Oh please. Give me a break. You think I didn't know you are interested in Tayo." she rolls her eyes. "Pretending to be his roommate." she muttered mockingly.

"OK. I should go now. I don't have time to defend myself to a disturbed woman. And why do you talk like you know a lot?" Yep, I was beginning to find her annoying and with all the multiple personality that she keeps portraying. sheesh.

"Hahahahaha." she laughs dryly. "But I do know a lot about what you want to know." she teased.

"Why don't you keep that to yourself then." I fake a smile before getting up and heading to the door to leave this crazy woman.

"I had sex with Tayo....." she announced  before smirking as I suddenly turn back to her with a very shocking surprised expression plastered on my face. How.....? I'm speechless.

"Are you interested now?" she blankly asks. Not caring about my shocked expression.

"You're her twin." I said,  my voice sounded shocked. I'm unbelievable surprised by this.

"So?" she rolls her eyes. My God. She didn't care about her sister?

"I was in love with him first before 'she' came around." she spat out disgusted probably by what she remembered.

What?

******************************

Tayo's POV

"Dr. Tayo?" A tiny voice interrupted my dark reminiscing moment.

"Huh? Kike. What is it?" I ask, clearing my vision which  seems heavy at the moment.

"Uhmm, I just came to give you a report on this week's leukemia patient." she handed me a file. "The patient actually misses you. Won't you come say hi to her?" She added feeling like she needs to read my mind.

"I miss her too." I smile halfheartedly. I do miss my patients tho.

"Sir, I once heard from the other doctors that you were one of the best surgeons in this hospital. Why did you stop?" She timidly asks.

And with that, I remembered again. Sinking back into that hole that i created for myself. 

"I just felt like it." my voice became low and tired. "But did you come here to gist about old rumours or give me report?" I blankly replied. People never stop talking do they? Is it so hard to understand that I just want to forget.

"That's all sir. Sorry for bothering you." she hastily stands feeling bad for talking about my past.

"Hey, what's your plan after medical school." I ask.

"Me?" surprised that I asked.  "I want to be....maybe just like you or better." she brightens up. 

"Like me?" I raised an eyebrow. "You should aim for 'better'." I advised because I'm a coward.  My inner subconsciousness pricked at me. Guess I shouldn't have asked.

"OK." she smiles leaving my office.

"OK, Tayo let's go home." I murmur to myself. I should get a quick shower, change once I get home and probably comeback if Demi isn't there. That damn witch can be uncontrollable.