Chapter 33: Sweet, Sour and Resident Evil.

"I feel...Ali...I'm starting to think about.....you a lot."

Uh ho.

He began to lean closer. I could feel his breath caress the top of my ear, I shut my eyes tightly, foolishly expecting what was to come next.

"Tsk tsk tsk... You actually expect me to say that." he withdrew his body heat, allowing a smirk to stay on his face.

Is...is he looking down on me? What an IDIOT!!! I can't believe I totally fell for that.

"You're an asshole." I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I decided to walk away from him to avoid any further unpleasant teasing from him.

"Hey..." he tried grabbing my arm to stop me, I simply swatted his away.

"Get lost." I spat out at him, still heading back to my apartment. Then he suddenly jumps in front me blocking my part.

"Does this mean I win then?" he breathed out, spreading both his hands apart to block me from further moving towards my apartment.

"Huh?" My anger suddenly dissipated into confusion. What is he talking about?

"You...You said...earlier, that I should try every possible way to get rid of you. Right?" he explained, still in the same position.

He remembers? Wait, I didn't say it like that.

"Ehn?? I think I said, you should find every possible way to make me undo my feelings for you." I retorted, raising an eyebrow.

"Same thing." he shrugged his shoulders, dropping his hands now.

"Uggghh.. Well you've not even started!!" I raised my voice in annoyance. But deep down, I felt happy that he didn't forget. "So, you haven't won anything." I stuck out my tongue.

"Mshewwww." he rolled his eyes. "Then will you get in the car now?" he persuades and started to nudge me back to his car.

"Why?" I struggled from his continuous push.

"Didn't you complain that I don't ever take you out?" he asked.

Oh? Really?

"So, is this like a date?" I was trying to hide my building excitement. Then he abruptly stopped, making me to almost fall back.

"Whatever." he heads towards the car leaving me to stand on my own. What the ****? Awwww is he playing hard to get? I can't believe this.

"I'm coming..." I sang gleefully. This should be fun.

======================

Tayo's POV

I keep wondering what I need to do to get her out of my thoughts. Looking at her at the counter getting our movie tickets, she looks happy. I just hope it's not some cheesy chick-flick movie.

Arrgh Tayo. What are you doing? Well, it's not like it's impossible not to like Ali, but....am I really that attracted to her? I could hardly even stay away for a week. 

That kiss.... I remember it vividly, every part of it, every movement we made, every tongue caress, I thought my heart was going to rip out from its cage. Why am I remembering that noooww.

I unconsciously chuckle at myself and that scene. She tasted like...

"Uh? You are smiling to yourself?" Ali finally returns, raising an eyebrow at my facial expression.

"Huh? I wasn't." I denied, sitting upright.

"Ta da. Here" she  brings up two movie tickets, 'Resident Evil:The final chapter'. She watches this? I couldn't help but cringe my face. I thought she will pick girlish movies or romance...Hian.