Chapter 38: Final Chapter

Gently using his fingers to caress my cheeks making me shiver excitedly at his touch. I feel so nervous but I definitely don't  want him to stop. I definitely couldn't get away from his masculinity, his looks,  his scent. All these things got to me, made me keenly aware of him,  making me want his body.  Geezzzz I'm definitely a pervert

(A/N: Yes you are.)

His intelligent eyes, sense of humor, kindness, all these things made me just want his heart all to myself.

He brushes his lips to mine gently, waiting for a reaction maybe. He smirked since I didn't show any. He kissed my lips again. This time, I felt a tingle if excitement shimmied through my blood. Every muscle in my body felt tight and the only way I could ease the tension was to stretch them. I decided stretching my hands and resting them on his shoulders, letting him take control. When he gently breaks away from his kiss. 

Awww. Damn it.  Why did he stop?.  I was just getting in the mood.

"Hey... Alima..." he began, holding my hands now.  Suddenly he goes down squatting and releasing a huge sigh before looking back up at me. His hands still covered on mine.

"Alima?" I raised an eyebrow at his sudden full pronunciation of my name. "What happened to 'Ali' ?" I ask, almost blushing.

"This is very important and I'm a bit nervous, so stop asking questions." he snaps.

"Oh.. Ok" I couldn't help but giggle. Suddenly a weird feeling came over me. Is he going to...... Propose??? . OH-MY-GOD.

Still holding my gaze,  my thoughts are already scattered everywhere.

" I'm......not one of those perfect-type boyfriends, I have my own weird insecurities, I might not know how to take proper care of you, but I'm seriously willing to put my best into it...."

"Hm, so no more bullying?" I ask, but a small part of me wanted him not to.

"oh,  I'm still going to bully you." he smirked dryly. "Just keep quiet Let me continue." he ordered.

"Yes sir. "

"I know at various points in our lives we are going to disagree on a lot of things. So, in the best way we can,  we should definitely communication properly and resolve it as quickly as possible.  I know I can be very mean......"

As he kept talking, I kept wondering, 'how did I fall in love with this guy?' but also, I'm very happy that he is the one that makes me happy. I seriously don't know what to say as I kept watching him still squatting and holding my hands, his big slender hands. I could feel how nervous he is right now, almost cute.

"......so Ali, will you give me the chance to be the man to take care of you and love you with all my heart until-"

"Wait!!! are you proposing?" my eyes popped widely at his declaration. I could feel my heart beating really fast. Oh gawd, am I ready yet?

"Did you see a ring with me? What kind of assumption is that?" he queried looking up at me with the same shock on our faces.

"Oh." i felt relieved and a bit disappointed too. Haha.  This is funny.

"Wow,  we had some weird, crazy love story. Didn't we? " I chuckled nervously. Yep,  it would be weird if he suddenly proposed like that.

"Yeah we did. " he answered, suddenly pulling me down to face him. Resting his forehead on my mine, looking straight into my eyes.

"You haven't answered me yet, don't you know, i've been talking since." his voice was low and coarse. I don't know how,  I felt my heart began to swell, I wrap my arms around his neck slamming my lips with his. He returned back the kiss more deeper and more sexual this time just like earlier.

Finally pinning me to the ground, breaking slightly from the kiss, breathing heavily, staring intensely at me and his lips curled in a flirty little smile. Geezz I feel so melted right now.

Brushing his lips to my ears, making all my body sensitive points to tingle with pure sexual excitement. He whispers gently,

"When I eventually want to propose to you,..." he gently bites the tip of my ear.     "it's definitely going to be better than this." he finally said this and started caressing my neck with gentle kisses, unbuttoning my shirt, flinging it away like it was an annoying barrier before moving his kisses way  down to my........... Oh gawd YES... Finally.

(A/N:  Close your eyes!!! Bad shidren.)

The end.

Awwwwwww. Did you like. ? Let me know what you think.

P.S: This is my first romance book.  I felt weird n mushy as I wrote this chapter. Hahaha. Don't blame me.

A few words from the characters on the next page. 

Pls vote and share. 

Thanks for your time. You guys are the best.
As always love y'all 😆😆😆😆😆😘