Chapter 26: That kiss That call and That guest (prt 2.)

Tayo's POV.

I'm going back home. With no Ali in it. Was it the right decision?

Since the siblings are going to school in a few days, my days will become unusually boring. Maybe the nurses will cook for me again. No, I still prefer Alima's cooking. 
"Arggh how can someone have this much impact on me?" I muttered to myself while driving back home.

Maybe I should just let my feelings known? "Nah, I can't do that. It's like forcing her to fall for me."  But..... Whenever I think of that night, I seriously can't blame it on  acholol. I was stunned and a little part of me was excited. Why did she kiss me? 

Memories that I didn't want coming out, started creeping in. I hate this feeling. 
Suddenly my phone rings again. Looking at the ID, i knew who it was. What the F#@k. What does she want? And she's part of those memories I want to keep locked away. I pick up the call through my Bluetooth already connected to my ear.

"Hello." I blankly spoke.

"F#@k YOU!!" the other line Yelled. "So you didn't want pick up abi? Anyway, I'm at your place now. I have a delivery for you." she sounded more distant and irritated now. 

"I'm on my way. Crazy freak." I retorted back cutting the call. Ugh she's so annoying. Delivery? She said she had a delivery for me. She might be lying. Let's find out what she wants.

Parking in my compound, i See her standing at the front porch, looking pissed. Msheww. I hope she leaves immediately she says whatever she has to say. 

"Yayyyyyyy. You're back." She came running and trying to bear me into a hug. "You kept me waiting." she yawned.  Somehow, when I look at her, i remember everything from two years ago and what I did. 

"Demi want do you want?" I pulled free from her. 

"Hmph, you're still calling people with two syllables. You know I like my name in full. 'DEMILADE'. It's not so hard. " she pouted.

"My delivery." I demanded ignoring her flimsy attitude. 

"Oh,  you're in a hurry to drive me away?" she walks back to the front porch, making a show of stumping each feet hard, then sits on the stairs, she gives me a defiant look. "You're so mean." she whined.

"You're not cute when you do that and I'm not letting you in." I spoke blankly. The hell she's not entering that house.

"If I was Damilola, you would let her in right?" She smirked, eyeing my reaction. 

That name. I haven't heard or spoken that name in almost two years. I hate this woman sitting opposite me. Even if she was her twin.

"Don't look at me like you want to kill me jaree. Just open the door. This delivery is from Damilola and obviously not for public eyes." She eyed me.

"Move aside." I walked to the door, opened it and stepped in. For a moment there, I thought I would see Ali, pressing her phone and greeting me like she wasn't bothered that I came back late. Blinking away that short moment, I let Demi in.

"Just sit and don't touch anything." I ordered before heading to my room to change into something casual.

"But I don't want to sit. I want to lie down." She said. Letting herself into my room and falling on the bed, making moaning sound and stretching. This.....brat.

"Don't do want ever you like in my room. I'm getting pissed off. "

"Why are you pissed?" She snorted. "Msheww. I missed you too." She winked, ignoring my annoyance.

"Oh, you still have that drawing." she jumps up, pointing at the drawing on my wall. "Damilola gave you, and I 
wanted it tooo." she pouted. 

I seriously don't want to think about Dammy. She's purposely doing this to me. I give up. Letting out an exhausted breath.