Lifestorys

Cas' POV

Dean Winchester... He has eyes greener than a forest. And he's muscular. And he sleeps in this room. With me...

"C-Castiel... my name." Smooth Cas, very smooth.
"Ehh... your bed is at the window, if you want. But if not, I understand 'cause in the morning the sun is burning on your bed, I mean if you want, you can take the...bed next to the door." Douchbag.

"Okay ehh... I don't mind, I'll take the bed that's left."

When Sonny left, they both stood still and nobody said a word. Until Dean disturbed the silence.

"So, Cas... should we go outside?"
Dean realized that they still hold eye contact but he wasn't able to look away from this sky blue eyes.

He talked to me. I have to answer.
"Yes, let's go outside. I'll show you the garden and... the grass and the trees-" stop talking, Cas.

Cas couldn't help but stutter pointless sentences out. This green eyes were paralyzing.

The boys went to the barn and sat on an old tractor. Cas thought maybe he should ask Dean ou- he should ask him for the reason why he's here.

"That's what I wanted to ask you. So you're gonna tell afterwards." Dean smiled.
"I was catched with weed and the cops couldn't contact my parents, so they brought me here...again."

Cas tilted his head. "Why again? What was the first time? If you don't mind if I ask"

"It's okay. Last time I was here it was because I've stolen peanutbutter and bread. Our dad left Sammy and me alone for a few days and I lost our money in a game and we had nothing to eat."

Dean always cared more about his little brother than about himself. He thought he needed someone who cared since their mother died and their father wasn't home long. Dean never have had anybody and he didn't want Sammy to feel like this.

"Sammy is your... brother?"  Dean nodded.
"And where is he now?" Dean's gaze went to a corner of the barn.
"I told him he should go visit uncle Bobby 'til I'm back. Well, Bobby isn't our biological uncle, he's a friend of our dad but he always cared more about us than our dad did. He's a good person."

"Do you mind if I ask where your parents are right now?" Cas asked.

"My mom" Dean pointed at the ceiling with his index finger. "She died in a house fire when I was a kid. And my dad is on a hunting trip, but I don't know if he's still alive. He hasn't called for weeks."

The barn was silent. You could only hear the wind outside. After a moment which seemed like hours cas started talking.

"My parents aren't alive too. They both died in a car accident two years ago. I- It was my fault. I told them to go to the discounter and buy some things 'cause I wanted to cook something. It was a rainy night and the streets were wet and then... their car.. they fell down a bridge because there was a... deer or something on the street-"

"Cas" Dean interrupted him. "That wasn't really your fault. You have nothing to do with the accident."

Dean looked at the boy with a worried gaze. Castiel had tears in his eyes. The sight hurted Dean more than he expected. He didn't know what to do.

"Hey buddy, please don't start crying",
"C-Can we... talk about another topic, please?" A single tear rolled down his face.
"Sure, whatever you want"

He thinks I'm a girl. Damn, I act so stupid.

Cas cleared his throat. "Do you wanna know somerhing about the other boys who live here?"

"Yeah, tell me."

Cas explained that most of them are here because they've stolen something. Kevin and Ben live here because their parents couldn't handle a child. Ash was catched with drugs and Rufus and Garth stole credit cards. His last roommate had stolen smartphones in a shopping mall but his parents picked him up a few weeks ago.

"I'm not that close to them. Sonny often gives me other work tasks which I can do alone, 'cause they do not like me very much."

"Why?" Castiels gaze went through the floor. "That's... not important."

Dean was a bit confused now. He looked at the watch on his wrist. It was 12:56 pm.
"C'mon, let's get to the kitchen." He stood up and walked to the house with Castiel.