You deserved to be saved...

Cas' POV

"Uhmm... Cas? Do you want to tell me something?" Dean asked. Castiel could hear the worry in his voice.

Oh shit shit shit shit shit... he saw it... damn, I didn't see that coming... now I have to tell him.

"I eww... I'm..." he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Dean... I didn't wanted to wake you."

"Cas..." he layed his arm around his boyfriend. "You have to tell me this kind of thing. You promised and I want to make sure that I can trust you. Please..."

Wow... that hurts more than I could ever cut... I'm such a douchbag.

Castiel's eyes filled with tears and he burried his face in his knees.

"Babe, I know this isn't easy for you, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. You didn't deserve that, you deserved to be saved... I'm your boyfriend and..." he stopped talking. His voice was shaking a bit.

"And what?" Now Castiel looked at Dean. His eyes were burning and red.

"And I love you. I want you to be happy." He finished his sentence.

Castiel looked deep in Deans green eyes. Tears were rolling down on his cheeks. He was paralized by his words.

"I love you, too."

Dean pulled him in a hug. Castiel felt save in this pose. Yes, since a long time he felt save. Save from others, save from this bad world and mostly save from hisself.

This feels right. I can do this. I can put this puzzle, called my life, together. With Dean. This will work.

Dean inhaled the smoke, kept it in his lungs for a moment and blew it out again. They sat there like this for a long time until they heard a knock on the door.

"Shit, this is Sonny." Dean whispered.

They hadn't enough time to go back inside when Sonny opened the door and saw them on the roof.

"Guys, why are you awake and what are you doing out there? Are you smoking?" Sonny said with a sleepy voice. He stood in the room with his pyjamas on.

"Sorry, Sonny. We didn't mean to wake you up. I'm... I'm sorry." Dean replied. He feared his reaction to the fact that they were smoking weed at 4 am on the roof of his house.

"I'll ask again now. Are you smoking?" He asked now a bit louder than before.

"Yes." Dean's voice got smaller with every second.

Sonny stepped foreward to the window.
"Give it to me." He said and reached for the joint Dean was holding.

Dean thought he would shut it down or throw it in the trashcan. But what happened next would have never came to his mind in any situation. He couldn't believe his eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOM! CLIFFHANGER AGAIN!! -

1K READS! THANK YOUUUU ^-^ I WON A BET WITH A FRIEND NOW  XD

Like the story? It's gonna be better by the time ;) byee