The stars look beautiful tonight

Dean's POV

Castiel dreamed of him and Dean. But it wasn't a nice dream. They were running from someone... or something. Castiel thought it was a vampire or something like that. From further away it looked human but it had sharp canine teeth. Cas was running fast enough to get away but Dean fell over something and the vampire got him and bite in his neck.

"Dean! DEEAAAN! Run! Faster, FASTER!"
Dean woke up to the screams of Castiel.

Oh no, is he having a nightmare? I need to wake him up...

He crawled out of his bed as fast as he could and went to Castiel's bed. He shook his shoulder and patted his cheek.

"Cas. Cas, babe, wake up!" He whispered.

Cas opened his eyes in shock and breathed heavily. He sat up and grabbed Dean's wrist.

"It's okay, Cas. I'm here, I'm here for you. Are you okay?"

"Wha- yes, yes I'm okay. I was just... having a nightmare." He replied, still out of breath.

"You were calling my name, hell, you were SCREAMING my name. I thought I better wake you up."

"Yeah, thanks. If you didn't, the vampire would have killed you."

"What vampire? Were you dreaming of me followed by a vampire?" He asked confused. Castiel just nodded.

Dean pulled his boyfriend in a long hug and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Wanna smoke? It would help you sleeping." He asked when he pulled away.
Castiel nodded again, so Dean stood up and went to the table. He grabbed a little box from the desk drawer and started to roll.

When he was finished, he took his boyfriend and walked to the window.

"Where are we going?" Cas asked.

"Sit on the roof. If we would go outside, somebody could hear us, and we don't want that. Come on" Dean replied.

The boys climed out the window and sat down on the roof. Dean took his lighter and fired the joint.

"The stars look beautiful tonight." He whispered.

Cas layed his head on Dean's shoulder. "Thank you, Dean... for everything." He mumbled.

"No problem babe." He handed him the joint and watched him smoking.  And then he saw his arm...

~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter, I know, but it's still a chapter and I felt like updating it now... and my plans for the story are AWESOME ^-^