It's getting very hot out here

Cas' POV

Oh no. What is he planning to say? Is he going to use the 'l-word'? I don't know if I'm ready for this...

Dean took a deep breath before he spoke.
"I'm pregnant"

At first Castiel's gaze looked very serious but in the next moment he burst out laughing. Dean couldn't stay serious too. The boys were a giggling mess in the gras and from further away it must have looked strange.

"Very funny, Dean. Am I at least the father? Or were you already cheating on me?"

"Oh no, you're the mother. I don't care if I am going to give birth to the kid, but I don't wanna be the mother." Dean answered between giggles.

"Haha, ohh Dean... I'm so lucky to have you. You make fun like a best friend, care like a brother and kiss like the best boyfriend on earth." Cas looked deep in Dean's eyes and then he leaned forward until their lips touched. In the beginning the kiss was soft and slowly like their first kiss, but a few seconds later it became a little more heated.

Dean opened his mouth a bit and so did Castiel. His right arm was under Castiel's head and his fingers burried in his messy hair. His left arm wandered down his back and rested on his hips.

Castiel let his tongue touch Deans bottom lip to ask for entrance, so he opened his mouth enough for Cas to explore it. Dean let out a soft moan when he felt Castiel's tongue touch his own. Cas snuggled closer to Dean and closed the gap between them. He lifted his leg to wrap it around his boyfriend, who now let his hand find its way under Castiel's shirt. Dean softly stroke over Cas' fit chest and made him moan in his mouth. Neither of them wanted to break the kiss, but then they heard a car.

Castiel was the first who pulled away and looked around. A black range rover drove around the lake and stopped at the opposite shore.

"Guess they're gonna go fishing" Dean said when he sat up next to Castiel.

"Yeah, maybe." Castiel agreed. He looked at Dean. His hair stood up in different directions, his face was hot and his lips a bit swollen. Castiel was sure he didn't look much better.

God, he looks even hotter like this...

He gave him a kiss on the cheek before he stood up and grabbed his guitar.

"Dean, don't you think this is way too romantic?" Cas said and chuckled.

"I don't care, I wanna play guitar now." He answered and placed his fingers on the strings.

At first he played just random chords but then he was in the mood to play a song for his boyfriend. He thought about it for a moment and searched in his mind for a song that wasn't too romantic. And then he found it.

"He's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good makes a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie

Well Swingin' on the front porch
Swingin' on the lawn
Swingin' where we want
Cause there ain't nobody home
Swingin' to the left
And swingin' to the right
If I think about baseball
I'll swing all night yea

Swingin' in the living room
Swingin' in the kitchen
Most folks don't cause
They're too busy bitchin'
Swingin' in there cause
He wanted me to feed him
So I mixed up the batter
And he licked the beater

I scream you scream
We all scream for him
Don't even try cause
You can't ignore him"

He glanced at his boyfriend ans they shared a smile.

"He's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
Such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie oh yea
He's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face
Ten miles wide
Looks so good
Bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie"

Castiel giggled. "That was cute." He said.

"Well, not as cute as the song you played yesterday for me. You know, I wanted to ask you out before you did that?"

"Oh really? I thought I had to do it by myself. I was really nervous, you know that?"

"Yeah Cas, me too. And I saw that you were nervous, it was unmistakable."

Dean laughed and Castiel blushed lightly. He gave his boyfrind a quick kiss and glanced at his watch. It was already past five so they packed up their things and headed to the car.

The ride home was lazy, no traffic at all 'cause there never drove any car on that road, so they were home at 5:50 pm. Punctual for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here it is WHOOP WHOOP! Dean said what everybody expected him to say ;)

Next chapter is not thaaat girly and romantic (thank god)... Have fun, bye.