Call me Bobby

Dean's POV

Dean parked in front of a crappy looking diner and everybody climed out of the car. They entered the building and took a table at the windows. Charlie ordered a ceasar salad and Dean and Castiel decided to share a pizza and some fries.

When everybody paid their bill they left the diner and drove to the town. The car turned into a parkhouse and the friends started to walk their destination.

"So... does anybody know where we have to go?" Charlie asked.

"Not really, I've never been to something like this" Cas replied.

They came to a street where many people were standing with pride flags and colorful clothes, everybody was talking and laughing and looked so happy.

"Hey, why don't we just go to this many gay-looking people over there? Think we're right here." Dean said.

Charlie and Castiel followed right after him and they stood directly at the front, perfect view to the street.
Just a few minutes later the first trailer of the parade came with slow speed and loud music.

********

Dean parked the impala in front of his brothers home. They somehow endet up having Charlie still on the backseat and now jumping out the car. Full of energy, the girl opened Dean's door to motivate him to finally climb out.

"C'mon Dean, I can't wait to meet your little brother. Let's go inside!"

"Calm down, Chalie. Grab the bags from the trunk and we can go." He chuckled. Of course, Dean was also exited to see Sam again, but he acted normal.

Cas smiled at his boyfriend and gave him a little kiss on the lips.
"Did you tell Bobby about... us?" He asked in a whisper.

"I didn't, not yet. But he'll see in a few"

"So you mean we should just act normal? Not like we were 'just friends'?"

"Yes, that's exactly what we should do." Dean smiled and kissed Castiel again.

Charlie was already at the door with their bags on her shoulder when she shouted: "Guys, I'm gonna ring the bell now, get ya asses here already!"

"Should we tell her that it's the wrong house where she's standing?" Dean asked Castiel. He started to laugh and in the exact same moment the door of the neighbours house opened and Sam came out.

Dean ran to his brother and hugged him tight. "Heya Sammy!" He patted his back and let go of him.

Sam smiled and his eyes were full of joy when he saw his brother.

When Charlie realized she was standing at the wrong door, she ran back and directly in Sam's arms for a welcome hug. Of course, Sam was confused to hold a stranger girl in his arms, but then Dean started to introduce everyone.

"Sam, this is Charlie, I don't really know how we ended up bringing her here but I hope Bobby is alright with her staying also. And that's-" he turned around to see that Cas was still standing next to the impala.

"Cas, come here already!" He chuckled. Cas seemed a little bit too shy. When he finally walked over to the door with their bags, Dean reached out with his arm and layed it around his boyfriends waist.

"This is Cas." He said with a pround tone in his words.

Sam noticed his move and grinned as proud as Dean. He gave his a knowing glance and opened to door for everybody to come in.

Bobby and Ellen were standing in the kitchen. Ellen prepared the dinner and Bobby just stood next to her talking about some stupid guys at his work.

"Ellen, Bobby, the guys are here and they brought a girl with them!" Sam shouted from the hallway. They all joined them in the kitchen and Dean hugged Bobby immediantly.

When he let go, Dean went back to Cas and took his hand.

"And you must be Castiel, right? Dean talked about you on the phone" Bobby said.

Cas blushed lightly. "That's right, sir. Nice to meet you" he replied.

"Call me Bobby. And you and Dean are..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW CHAPTER! TOOK ME JUST... 7 MONTHS TO PUBLISH!! YES, I'M PROBABLY THE WORST AUTHOR IN THE WHOLE WATTPAD UNIVERSE

\(^-^)/

And I didn't read through it a second time so there might be a lot mistakes but I DON'T CARE 🎉