Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 2

Dan and I are on our way home. We are talking about basically everything. Considering the fact that he is my 'Dad' now, I shiver when I think about that. "You okay hun?" "What? Oh, yea. I am" I stutter. "Just making sure, your really jittery" Dan says. "Well, I just got adopted..." I say. "True" 

I just realized something. I'm living with only my father and my uncle I guess. Two men, one girl.  Whatever, lets not go into that. 

We have been walking for like 20 minute. There is no way I am not gonna complain. 

Eventually we get to Dan and Phils flat. Dan has carried my stuff all the way home. Will Phil be suprised? Haha, I wonder. Dan coming home with a 14 year old girl. We walk up to the flat. "Well, welcome home." Dan announces. "Ah" i say. Dan opens the door. "Dan, you really adopted a child?" Phil asks. "If you can't tell, yes. Yes i did." Dan sasses (is that a word? idek). "Hi love. Whats your name?" Phil asks. "Alexandra Rose, but you can call me Alex" I say. Oh and by the way, because of my 2 part first name, I don't have a middle name. "Well Alex, follow me to your bedroom" Dan says and I grab my luggage. He opens a door and inside is a white room with just a desk and a bed. "You can just put your stuff on the floor, we dont have anything to put your stuff in yet." Dan informs and I put my stuff down in the corner of my room. "I want you to be comfortable, so I will leave you alone" Dan says. On the inside, I didn't want him to go, but I didn't say anything,I just nodded. There is just a simple blanket and pillow on my bed right now. I go to my luggage and grab the only things that make me comfortable, the note and blanket that was left with me as a infant. A tear slips from my blue eyes and lands on my jeans. The clothes that I do have are good quality. Mrs. Leachman spoiled me because I was the first kid in the orphanage. I was like her daughter, now that I think about it. Now I have a chance to start a new, real life. My orphanage had a school program so it was basically a private school. I wonder if the boys are going to make me go to public school, that would suck.