Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 3

Well I have sat in my room hours staring at the note. Either Dan or Phil knocks on the door. "Come in" I say. I sprint to put the note back in my suitcase. "Hi Alex" Dan says when he opens the door. He comes in and puts a black beanbag in the corner of my room. "Its my old one, I thought you would want it" Dan says. "Yea, Thanks Dan" I say. " By the way, Why were you running across the room when I came in?" Dan asks. "Wellllllll.... I needed to put something back" I say. "And that was?" Dan says. "It was.. a note I was left with as an infant. I was left outside of the orphanage when I was like 3 hours old" I say. "Oh." Dan says. "You can call me dad and Phil Uncle Phil if you want Alex" Dan says. "I will consider it" I say. Dan smiles and walks out of the room. I go and grab my laptop. "Dan!" I yell. "Yea Alex?" He says and walks into the room. "Do you have wifi?" I ask.. "Yes give me your laptop" Dan says. I hand it to him and in about 5 minutes he hands it back. "Thanks" I say and i walk over to my beanbag with my laptop. I just browse the internet until Phil knocks on the door. "Come in" "Hi Alex" He greets. "Hello" I say. "Whatcha up to?" He asks. "Nothing much." I say back. "Well, we need to go shopping to buy furniture so we can finish your room and also get you more clothes for when you start school" Phil explains. "Okay" I say. Its around 7:00 pm now. He walks out. I'm bummed about public school. I am rubbish at paying attention. I walk out of my room and find my way to the kitchen. 'Hi Alex" Dan says from the lounge. "Ello" I say. "You hungry? Thirsty?" Dan asks. "I'm a little hungry" I say. Dan jumps out of his seat and walks over to me. "You like Malteasers?" Dan asks like its the most important question in the world. "Yea, Mrs.Leachman would always sneak them to me" I say and smile because it brings back memories. "Want some?" Dan asks. "Oh dear lord yes" I say. He hands me a pack. "Shh, don't tell Phil" Dan whispers. "Don't tell me what?" Phil says. "Oh nothing" I say. "Okay..." Phil says and walks to the fridge and grabs some soda. "Dad, when do I have to start going to school?" I ask. "Maybe in a month, I don't really know yet" Dan says. "I'm really tired. I'm gonna go to sleep" I say. "Go for it" Dan says.

I walk to my room and sit down on my bed. "I miss my other bed" I say to myself. I turn off my lights and grab my phone. I have no messages. Thats mainly because I have no friends, legit. I put it down and try to sleep. Instead I cry. Honestly, I don't know what its like to have a dad, or even a family. I try to pull myself together, but not fast enough. Someone was knocking on my bedroom door. I wipe a tear from my face. "Come in" I say. Dan walks in my room. I sniffle. "Love, have you been crying?" Dan asks. "Phftt no" I say. He turns on my lights. The lights reveal my red eyes, me without pajamas on, and just sitting there. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yea, just a little orphanage sick" I say. "Oh, okay. Do you have pajamas?" he asks. I nod my head. "Okay, put them on if you want" Dan says and kisses my forehead. "Night Dad" I say. "Goodnight" He says and walks out. I get up and put on my only pair of pajama pants and try to sleep.

*****Chapter End Notes

Hello there people. What do you want to happen next? Tell me down below!