Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 10

Shhhh, I am not awake. I REALLY don't want to leave Dan's grip. I open my eyes and see his face in front of mine, his eyes closed with his face in a peaceful expression. I am such a creep. If I could slap myself right now, I would. I am going back to sleep now.

Nooooo! Dan is leaving me! Well, not really but he is getting up. HOW DARE YOU, DAN! I was so warm, and now I am left in the cold. Phftt I don't need his body heat anyways (Eww, that sounds disgusting...)! I want to get up but its so much effort for a crippled, sick 14 year old. Dan's bed is comfortable so therefore, that just makes it harder to get up. "Alex, are you awake?" Dan asks. I nod. "I'm guessing you can't get up?" He guesses. I nod, again. "You don't have to get up Alex, nothing exciting happening today" Dan says. I growl and stick my head in Dan's pillow. "Are you hungry? I think we have fruit. Honestly, I don't know but you haven't eaten in 24 hours at the least" Dan smirks. I shake my head and look at him. "Alex, you need to eat" he says. "But I am not hungry!" I scream and my voice has a major crack. His eyes go huge. "Uhm, maybe you shouldn't be talking" He says, calmly. He goes back over to his bed and lays back down with me. "You know how hard it is to see you sick? I hate to see my little daughter sick" he says, pushing my hair out of my face. I start blushing and I fall back to sleep.

ONE WEEK LATER ON SUNDAY

Well, I didn't go to school last week. I need to go to sleep soon because I am going tomorrow and its like 1 in the morning. I can't sleep lately. I basically just moped around all week and rotated between  beds haha. I finally feel like Alexandra Rose again so yay! Also, I went to the doctors and I guess it was like a year since I got measured so now I am 5 feet tall. Yay? Dan and Phil are both like 1 foot taller than me anyways. Lets just sleep.

***

Okay so this is a short chapter because I have a BIGGGG chapter coming soon. SPOILER***** @colourbandit123 and I are planning it because she is featured so be excited!