Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 13

I woke up around 9. "PHIL!" I scream. "Alex, there is no school today. It snowed" He answers. I sigh of relief and get up. I walk into the lounge still in my pajamas. "I am about done with that hell hole" I mumble. "What?" Dan says, walking in behind me. "Nothing" I say and sit down. "So what is this called, a snow day?" I ask. Dan nods. "Wow, you didn't have a childhood" Dan says. "Well, sorry that I was in a fricking orphanage for most of my life! My school was in the building I barely ever left!" I scream. I am really touchy about my past. Don't look at me like that, Imagine 14 years in an orphanage. "Oh, forgot about that..." he says, embarrassed. "Whatever" I say. "So, what do you want to do today?" Phil asks. "I remember what I used to do when I was in school. I sat around all day and drank hot drinks and played video games and watched movies. " So Alex, Mrs. Leachman called the yesterday and said she had to cancel your phone. I knew you probably wouldn't use it so I went and got you a little present" Dan said while I was playing Sonic. He hands me a box. I open the box and inside is an iPhone 4. "Dan, really? You shouldn't have" I say in complete and utter awe. "Yes, I should have" he says and smiles. I jump up and hug him enthusiastically. "Woah woah woah no need to kill me" he says. I release and take my phone out of the box. "I don't know how to use it" I say. "I'll teach you" he says.

"Okay, and that's basically all you need to know really" he finishes. "Thank you so much Dan" I say. "No problem" he says and walks out of the lounge. "I have an iPhone I guess..." I mumble. "What the hell?" I scream. "Oh, its just vibrating..." I say. I am just talking to myself. 'FaceTime from Zelda' my phone reads. "Dan, Zelda is phoning me! How do I answer? Do I press the answer button" I ask. "Well obviously" he says, ironically. "Shut up" I say and press the button. "Hi Alex!" she says. "Hi" I say. "How are you?" she asks. "Very confused" I answer. "Cool" she says and I walk to my room. "So, what is up with you and Connor?" she asks. "How do you know there is something up?" I sass. "I have my sources. Now spill" she insists. I shake my head. "Alex, I said spill" she insists. "No Zelda!" I say. "Fine, I will just ask him. Hmmph. Stubborn little bum" she says and hangs up. "Ughh. She's so annoying sometimes" I sigh. "Yea, she is in her room" I hear Phil say. Oh god, whos here... Someone knocks on my bedroom door. "Come in" I say and Connor walks in. "Hi..." he greets, awkwardly. I salute him as a greeting. "How are you holding up?" he asks. "Fine" I say. "Look, lets jump to the point, are you mad at me?" he says. "No. I thought you were mad at me for overreacting" I mumble. "Well I am not. I was a bitch yesterday, I admit it. I followed you about half way to where you were going, but then I just stopped. I didn't think you wanted me around after being such a bad person to you" he say and sits down next to me on my bed. No tears, stay. "I honestly can't lose such an important friend. All I have is you, Zelda, and some other people on my footy team but that's it. I care about you, Alex" he says and places his hand on my shoulder. I swear, tears, if you come out I will murder myself. I just kind of stare into his deep, dark, brown eyes. He smirks. One small tear drips from my right eye but I wipe it away. "Don't cry Alex" he says. "I won't" I mumble under my breath. "We good?" he asks. I nod and he gets up. He looks down. "Alex, is something bothering you?" he asks like he can see right through me. I shake my head. "Alex, your transparent. What is bothering you?" he asks. There is no way out of this one. "Life in general. School, homework, well, being a adopted is kind of new to me" I quietly say. "Doctor Connor is here. Tell the truth little devil" Connor says and jumps on my bed. "I am" I mumble. "Well, okay. Just remember I am always there for you" he says and gets up. "Bye" I say and he walks out of my room.

**

Sorry its been a long time! Schools been kicking my ass haha. Well heres a little cliff hanger for you. VOTE.COMMENT. FOLLOW.