Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 14

SATURDAY YASS! Sorry, I got excited. This week went by slowly and painfully. I have a shit ton of homework but whatever. "One thing I noticed about Alexandra is that she keeps everything inside and then just explodes after a while" I hear Dan say to someone in the other room. Is that what he thinks of me? My question is why did he adopt me in the first place? Was he lonely or something? "You know, you should try talking to her" someone says. It sounds like a girls voice but I have no clue who is in the flat. Do I even want to leave my bed is the question. "Is she awake?" Phil asks. 'I'll go check" Dan says.

"Alex?" Dan asks as he walks into my room. "Hi" I say. "Did I wake you up?" he questions. I shake my head. "Good. I have a question." he says. "And that is?" I continue. "How are you? You seem under the weather, just kind of not like yourself" he asks. "I'm fine. Connor said something along those lines on Wednesday" I say. "You can tell me what's bothering you, Alex. I need you to be able to trust me" Dan says. "But the thing is, I literally can't tell you what's bothering me. I-I-I don't want you to get mad at me" I stutter. "Alex, I won't get mad. Just tell me" he says. "Dan, I know my birth sister. She is in my school and she wasn't put up for adoption" I mumble. "Oh. Okay" he stutters. "Her name is Mimi and she is really friendly. I like her but I don't know if we can hang out. I don't think her... well, my. Wait no, her parents would approve of her knowing me. I wasn't supposed to tell you! Why did you make me tell you! I didn't want to!" I say and stick my head into my pillow and start to cry. "Shh Alex. Don't cry please. Its okay. I am not mad at you. The twats that put you up for adoption on the other hand, maybe alittle" he says. "That what I didn't want to happen, Dan!" I scream. "Shhh. I have someone over named Zoe and she wants to meet you, but only when your ready, love" he says and gets up.

I grab my phone and quickly check the twitter account I made last night. I almost throw my phone across the room when I see that 'danisnotonfire has a daughter' is trending in the UK. I jump out of my bed and quickly throw on some skinny jeans and a t shirt. I brush my hair and run out to the lounge. "DAN!" I yelp and hand him my phone. "Look what's trending in the UK!" I point. "Why is that there!? Who found out?" I say. "Belle" I say as I am scrolling through the hashtag. "Belle?" Zoe asks. "Yes, Belle" I say. "Alex, whos Belle?' Phil asks. "The twat that turned me into a lunch and gave me an un-professional mud bath" I say and Dan chuckles. "Language" Phil says. I roll my eyes. "Well Alex, this is Zoe. Zoe this is Alex" Dan introduces. "Hi" I say awkwardly. "Hey Alex. You know, your hair is really long. Do you ever do anything to it?" Zoe asks. I look up and Dan and then turn my head to Phil. "I braid it but no one taught me to do hair" I say. "Well, I could teach you how to do things!" Zoe says happily. "Okay...?" I say unsure. "Alex, we need to figure out how to get people to stop tweeting about you" Dan says "Why do I need to be a secret?" I ask. "Rumors. Hate, but not only on me, but on you too, Alex." Dan says. "Okay, whatever" I mumble. "So Alex, well, I don't know how to say this" Phil says. There bringing me back to the adoption center, aren't they. "We need to go to the US for a week or two" Dan says. I sigh and nod. "So Zoe is going to babysit" Dan continues. "Babysit? Dad, Uncle Phil, I am 14, you know" I argue. "We are scared enough to leave so please don't argue. we need to go soon so..." Phil sadly says. "Okay" I say, frowning and going over to give them hugs. When I am done hugging Phil, him and Zoe leave the room. I sadly mope over to Dan and sit next to him. "Please don't go" I whisper in his ear as I lay my head on his shoulder. "I have to, Alex" he replies. Tears fill my eyes of the thought if not being able to see his brown eyes looking at me every day. "Don't cry. please don't cry" he says. I bite my lip so I can't shed a single tear. I hate to cry in front of anyone. A lot of the time I cry myself to sleep. I have a connection with Dan. I know that he isn't my biological father but I trust him with everything. I think its time to tell him I love him. I have a little debate with myself but then I work up to strength and courage to just spit it out. "I love you" I stutter I fear that he won't say it back or he wasn't ready to be this 'lovey dovey' with him. "I love you too" he says. These words make me smile like an idiot but I just stare him in the eyes. He looks down and kisses my forehead. "Bye" I say and I throw my arms around him. I have the best father in the world. Once we stop hugging, I get up and go to my room. And depression strikes again.

"Goodnight Alex" Zoe says as she walks into my room at 10:00 pm. "Night" I say. She is sleeping in the lounge. I grab my laptop and start watching YouTube for the night. I watch a lot of different YouTubers. I even watch Dan and Phil because I miss them already. I reach for my computer screen and place my fingers on Dan virtual form. "I miss you already" I whimper.

**

Hello. How are you?

Good- Great! Me too!

Bad- Awee. Sorry. Get better love!

How was your pancake day? I ate 7. sorry, I'm a whale haha lol. I am also hyper from the sugar huehuehue :3 Well, that was not the most happy chapter but it was fun to write lol. How dare Belle start rumors:0 I wrote the last bits on my iPod so sorry if there are any errors. :3

Rate!

Follow!

Comment!

Bye! I wove woo!