Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 11

"Alex, its 6, you need to get up" Phil says. "I do, don't I" I answer. "Dan is asleep" he tells me. I nod and stand up. Phil walks out and I slowly make my way over to my dresser. I sigh and try to pick out a decent outfit. I give my bed a look like I want to get back in it. I get dressed into a hoodie, skinny jeans, a t shirt and my converse. I brush out my long, brown, wavy hair and just leave it down. I growl quietly and go out to the kitchen. "Goodmorning" Phil greets. I wave. "What time is it?" I ask. "6:30. Do you know your way to school because it starts at 7:00" Phil asks. "Not really..." I reply. Just then, Dan walks in. He has his natural hair, all curly. "Good morning" I say and jump up to puff his hair. "Loud little child" he mumbles. "Well, I will get dressed and walk you" Phil continues. I nod and sit down.

"I don't want to" I tell Phil as we arrive. "Well, you have to. Sorry love" he says and motions me away. "I hate you" I joke. "Love you too" he says sarcastically. I walk into the school. Wow, its been 2 weeks since I stepped foot in this school. "Alex! Your here!" Zelda yells. She runs up to me and hugs me. "Nice to see you too!" I say. "How dare you get sick on me!" She screams. "I'm sorry!" I say. "Okay, I accept. But did you know there is someone that is in 10th grade that looks JUST like you except she has curly hair and brown eyes instead of blue. She is taller too" Zelda says. "Intriguing. What's her name?" I ask. "Mimi. Mimi Rose" she says. The middle name catches my attention. "Uhmm, Mimi Rose?" I ask. "Uhmm yea. Wait... Isn't that you middle name?" Zelda asks. I punch her shoulder playfully and say "Aren't you a slow one?" "Shut it"

I walk out of my 4th period class at noon and head to the lunch room with Zelda and Connor. "Oh look its the little adopted twat" some girl says. The girl next to her looks like she wants to die or embarrassment. "Look over there thats Mimi" Zelda whispers in my ear and point to a locker in the distance. Holy. Shit. We really do look alike. "OHHHHH IS ALEX GONNA SLAP A BITCH?" I hear people chant in the background. I am trapped in a huge circle of people waiting for me to hurt the girl with 10 pounds of makeup on and the £500 outfit. "I am not gonna touch her, just saying" I announce. "Are you sure? A weakling like you couldn't hurt me" she says. Then Mimi comes in to the circle. "You know Belle, you could snap like a pencil your so thin" Mimi insults. "Ohhhhhhh" I hear the people in the hallway echo. "At least I am taller than the twat" Belle says. "Fuck off" I say and make my way out of the crowd. Zelda and Mimi follow me. "So Alex, we look a lot alike you know" Mimi announces. I nod. "We have the same middle name too. Coincidence. " I say. She nods. "Damn it, I can't hold it in anymore. Your my birth sister. I had a sister but she was put up for adoption the day she was born. Her name was Alexandra Rose. We look a lot alike and we have the same middle name. Coincidence? I think not. I am older than you, too" Mimi says. My eyes get all big. "I don't need to know all of this. I have a father and uncle right now and I am happy with them" I blirt out. "Well, we don't need to tell anyone. My parents would be upset with me" Mimi says. "Okay" I say.

I am not hungry so I am just sitting at a lunch table with Zelda, Connor, and Mimi. "Oh no, I am loosing my balance!" Belle says in a bad fake voice and dumps disgusting school food on my head. "Holy shit, you didn't just motherfucking do that" Connor says. "Whoops!" Belle says, staring at Connor. He stands up, and towers over Belle. I would estimate Connor is around 5.11 feet tall and Belle is around 5.4. "Are you sure you weren't made in China? Because your makeup makes you look like a Barbie doll gone wrong" Connor insults. Belle looks really hurt, but we can tell she isn't. I get up and run to the restroom. I lock myself in a stall and start crying. I pull out my cell phone. I phone Dan. "Hello?" He says. "Hi. Will you come pick me up?" I say, sniffling. "Why?" "I will explain later, just come now" I say in a begging tone. "I will take a bus. Hold up, love. I will be there in 10 minutes" "Bye Dad" I say and he hangs up. "Alex, are you in here?" Zelda asks. "Yea" I say, pretending I never was crying. "Unlock it now" she says in a stern voice. I slide the little thingy that locks it and she walks in. "Dan is coming to get me" I say. "I would imagine. But guess what!" She says. "What?" I say. "One of Belle's friends punched her!" Zelda explains. "Wow. Where's Mimi?" I ask. "She is coming" Zelda says as the door opens. "Alex?" Mimi says. "Hi" I say. She walks in. "Her father is coming to get her" Zelda says. "Ahh" Mimi says and comforts me. "Alex?" Connor asks as he walks in the girls restroom. "Connor, you need to get out. Alex is fine" Zelda says. "Okay" he says and walks out

Belle. Is. Going. To. Die.

"Alex! Why are there mashed potatoes in your hair?" Dan says and I walk outside. "Well, long story short me and a girl got into a fight" I say. "Oh no! Did she hurt you?" He asks. I point to my head. "Her friend punched her, though" I say. "Well, lets go home and you should probably take a shower...." Dan says. I nod and he kisses my forehead.

Its 9 now and Phil and I are sitting in the lounge. "Okay Alex, lets watch a movie and then sleep, Okay?' Phil asks. I nod and we watch some weird anime movie. "I love you, Uncle Phil" I say and lay my head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Alex" he replies.

**

That was intense! So, I hope you all enjoyed. @colourbandit123 Did you like it? She is Mimi btw. I feel bad for Alex. I think I know what is going to happen tomorrow but I am not telling you guys. *Tapes mouth shut* MWUHAHAHAHA. Okay so the normal VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW AND SHARE OKAY BYE BYE. <3