Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 25

Fuck, it's Friday. That means dance day. That means I'm going to probably kill Belle day. I can't even dance! I just realized how weird this is probably going to be... Oh gosh. I pick up my phone to check the time. "Oh, bloody hell" I mumble. I overslept. I have 19 minutes to take a shower, get dressed, pack my bag, and run to school. "DAN!" I scream. I jump out of bed and run to his room. "dandandandandandan" I say, very fast. "What do you want Alex" he mumbles. "I overslept. I need your help, please?" I say. "Only because I love you" he says and gets out of bed. "You go shower and then do your hair and get dressed, I will pack your bag and lunch" he says and puts his arm around me. "I love you, Dad" I say and he kisses my forehead. I run to the bathroom and take a 5 minute shower. I put my hair in a top-knot. I throw on a quick outfit and run to the lounge to get my bag. "Thanks Dad, I love you" I say and run out the door so i can get to school on time.

"Alex, where the hell were you? I got your stuff for you" Zelda says when I run to my locker. "Thanks Zelds, I overslept" I say. I throw my bag in my locker and take my stuff, which Zelda had in her arms. "Have you seen Connor?" I ask. "Yeah, he's already in class" she replies. "Cool, okay" I say and walk to my first class of the day.

At the end of the day, I walk home in a panic. What the hell am I doing? I can't dance, so I am going to a dance. I hit myself in the head. "You're an idiot, Alex" I say to myself. I'm so dumb.

"Hey Alex... uhm... how are you?" Phil says when I walk into the lounge. "Hey Phil, whatcha' got there?" I ask, pointing to the thing he is hiding behind behind his back. "What? Oh, this. Haha, long story actually..." he says. "Why do you have a phone case for the iPhone 4? You have the 5... I have the 4. Oh! I get it now! I will be going now... I love you!" I babble and go walk to my room. When I open the door, my mind is blown. My room is transformed into a salon, but Zoe and Dan are in there. "Erm, hi guys..? Whatcha' doing there?" I say. "Hi Alex! I will be making you ready for the dance!" Zoe says. I don't think I metioned that this is a formal dance to you guys. It is. "Oh, okay then..." i say and walk over the my desk chair. 

Zoe gets me all pretty while Dan is standing in the corner with his arms crossed, just watching. "ALEXANDRA ROSE HOWELL!" I hear Connor yell, while opening my door. "Oh, what's goin' on here, A?" he says. "Ask Daniel" I respond. "Zoe called and wanted to see Alex since it has been a while. I told her what was going on tonight and drove all the way to London from Brighton just to get Alex ready. She's crazy" Dan says. Connor laughs and looks at Zoe. She smiles.

"I've done your makeup and got you all dressed and pretty. Can I do your hair. Pleaseeeeee!" she begs. I shrug and she gets excited. "Not to dressy, Zoe" I say. "Okay, fine... why don't i just do a side fishtail braid?" She says. 

I'm ready. My heart is racing and i am just waiting for Flynn to knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*...

(to be continued)

*****

HEY BABY BUMS? WASSUP? Been a while. I know this is a short chapter and I didn't get to the dance but I really need to get back updating so yeah. I LOVE Y'ALL! BOO BYE!! <3