Adopted By Dan Howell Ch. 9

(The trip is over and Alex has back home with the boys for 2 hours)

"Alex do you want to play Xbox with us?" Phil says as he opens my bedroom door standing next to Dan. "No thanks" I answer and jump on my bed. "Okay... Why?" Phil says. "I normally wouldn't take down an offer to play Xbox but I am not feelin' it today" I say. "Okay then..." Phil says. He looks over to Dan concerned.  Dan motions Phil away and walks into my room and closes my door. "You okay Alex?" he asks as he sits next to me. "Yea" I say as I go under my duvet. "Its only 5:00. You aren't acting like yourself" he says. "Dan, I am fine. I swear. I just don't feel good" I say. "I could help if you tell me whats wrong" he says. "Dan its nothing" I say again. "Alex, I am your father and I just want to help" Dan says. "And I don't need help, Dan. Its just my head and stomach" I say. "Do you need anything?" he asks. I grab my knees and lay in my bed in a ball. "Alex, You look really pale. What's up with you?" Dan says. "I don't feel good and I don't want to answer your 1 million questions" I say. A tear falls down my face. He lifts up my duvet and crawls under. He puts his arm around me. "I love you, Dan" I say. "I love you too" he says.

Its one hour later and I wake up with Dan not with me anymore. I feel a little better now. I hear more voices in the house. I go to the lounge to see that Chris was here. "Hey Alex" Phil says. I wave and sit down. "So Dan, this is your daughter, and or 'cousin'?" Chris asks. "Cousin?" I ask. "Uhmm,  well, if any of my fans ask who you are, your my so called cousin" Dan says. "Is there something wrong with you adopting me?" I say. "No! Not at all, I just don't want rumors started. Do you understand?" Dan explains. "Uhmm... I guess...?" I say. "Great. We are going out for a meal so you should probably get out of your sweatpants unless you don't want to go. In that case I will call someone to come over and be with you" Dan says. "I don't feel up to going. I will be Okay" I ask.  "Okay love" He replies. "Okay" I say and walk to my room. I plop down on my bed, face-first. My head is pounding so I just hide under my blankets.

"Alex, I can stay home love. I don't really want you to be alone" Dan says, looking at me, suffering. "Dan, I can take care of myself" I say, lying. "Dan, I'm not even that hungry. You and Chris can go, I will stay home with my niece" Phil says and saves the day. "Are you sure Phil, she is my responsibility so I should be the one to do this" Dan argues. "I'm sure" He says and walks into my room. Dan and Chris head out of the flat and he comes and sits with me. "So Alex, how long have you been feeling sick?" Phil asks. "Since we dropped Connor off" I mumble.

"Hold on, I think we actually have a thermometer" He says and goes to the bathroom. He returns with a thermometer. Wow, he actually had it. "Okay, put it under your tongue" Phil instructs. I do as he says.'Your temperature is normal Alex" Phil says. "I'll to call Dan." He says and grabs his iPhone. "Hi Dan. Alex has a normal temperature" Phil says. I hear inaudible sounds coming from the phone and the Phil hangs up. "Dan says he is going to come home and keep you comfortable but since I'm here he is going to finish eating" Phil says. I look up at his eyes and I think he can feel my pain. He lays down with me and  puts his arm around me.

"Hi Alex! I am home" Dan says. He comes into my room. "Hi' I say. "Do you want some Maltesers?" I shake my head no. "Wow, you must be really sick" he mumbles. "Do you want anything?" He asks. "Sleep. But that's not happening" I mumble. "Do you want dinner? It's 8:00." Dan says. I shake my head. "Alex, you need to at least eat something. You haven't eaten since lunch" Dan says. "I am not hungry" I say. He sighs and walks out. 

Its 11 and I still feel like shiz. I think Dan is asleep right now. I slept better in a tent for a week. I am going to Dan's room. I walk in the hall and  into his room. He is asleep, called it. "Dan, I can't sleep" I say. "Huh?" he says, half asleep. "I can't sleep" I repeat. He taps the other side of his bed and I go under his duvet and cuddle up next to him. "Now, try and sleep" he mumbles. "It won't be hard now, Dad" I say and slowly drift off into a silent land of dreams.

**

The ending was adorable AWEEE. I am starting to feel bad for Alex haha. COMMENT RATE AND FOLLOW! BYEE!