Chapter 5

Malorie P.O.V

"I love it." I said to the realtor as she showed me around the house. The house was kinda big for just me, but I loved it.

"Good. Singer August Alsina lives right across the street, so you got a good view." she said giggling.

"Just my luck" I mumbled looking out the window.

"So your taking it?" she asked.

"Yep." I said .

After signing the contracts & shit, the house was officially mine. She gave me the set of keys & we left. I would have the U-Haul moving all my shit from my previous house tomorrow morning.

I walked in my house & plopped down on the couch, thinking about all the memories this house held. This was my very first house of my own & I know I'm gonna miss it.

I cooked my last dinner in this house & then took my very last shower in this house, before falling asleep for the very last time in this house. I know I'm being dramatic, but y'all ont understand lol.

*

"Were you want this coffee table mam? " One of the moving guys asked.

"Right there." I said pointing him in the direction I wanted it.

"This shit tiring." Lana said plopping down in one if the leather couches.

"Hoe you ain't do nothing. " I said "The moving guys did everything."

"But standing up is tiring." she said seriously.

"You silly. " I said laughing.

After about a hour everything was set up correctly & it was 9 o'clock so I had plenty of time to sleep cause I was tired.

I heard knocks on my door.

"Here comes the welcoming committee." I mumbled opening the door.

But when I opened it I saw the one person I didn't want to welcome me.

"What you doing here?" he asked.

"I live here." I said.

"Hmmm." he said turning back around to walk away.

But I couldn't let him do that , why would I?  It was obvious I cared.

I pulled him by the back of his shirt & pulled him extremely close to me.

"What you doing Mal?" he said lowly looking down at me.

I crashed my lips into his. As the kiss got deeper he wrapped his arms around my waist & I wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit my lip asking for entrance & of course I let him. As our tongues had a mini war he picked me up ,closing the door & slamming me onto my soft couch

I hadn't had any kinda sex in 3 weeks & it was getting ridiculous how August made me wanna just rip off his clothes & sex him all night.

He started giving me kisses on my neck, but soon stopped giving me 3 peck on the lips before fully pulling away.

"So what was that, you said about you not feeling me?" he asked smirking while still hoovering over me.

"Hush." I said punching him in the chest.

"Just admit you like me." he said nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Aight. I sorta, think your cute." I said laughing.

"Girl, I'm a sexy. Get that straight." he said licking over his plump pink lips.

"Whatever." I said.