Chapter 36

Malorie P.O.V

"Why?" I asked the fridge. Why the fuck was my fridge so empty.?

I had the munchies so bad, and all wanted was a large pizza from Romo's. Just thinking about had my mouth watering.

I ran upstairs and slid on some regular blue jeans and a Last Kings hoodie since it was raining.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys out the bowl. I opened the front door and instantly looked across the street at Aug's house. I missed him so much. I haven't heard his voice all day due to the fact he had rehearsal for his tour.

I got in my Audi and pulled outta the driveway making my way downtown. My phone vibrated indicating I had an incoming call.

"Hello?" I answered putting it on speaker so I could still drive.

"Hey baby." Aug's voice filled the car instantly making me smile.

"Hey bae." I squealed.

"I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too." I sighed.

"I'm on lunch break. Come eat with me." He whined. Lightskin ass.

"Aight. I'll be there shortly, because I was already headed downtown." I said.

"Okay, I'll be standing outside." He said.

"Okay, see ya in a few." I said.

"I love you & be safe." He said before hanging up. Damn could I get time to say it back my nigga.

I put in YG's My Krazy Life and turned to "Do it to ya" , my favorite song.

"Annie girl let's play houseeee. And you can show me what that bout." I sung along . Once that song ended and I neared a stoplight, I put in Jhene Aiko's new album "Souled Out" . It was pretty good.

I pulled into the driveway of the studio to see August standing inside since it was raining. He saw me through the glass window and waited for me to pull up as close as possible. I rolled up under the shelter thing so that he wouldn't get all wet.

He walked out and hopped inside my Audi with a big smile.

"Hey Baby." He said pecking my lips twice.

"That's all I get?" I pouted.

"After lunch, I'll give it to you in the backseat, cool?" He asked looking at me.

I shrugged.

"Okay." I said. We both laughed a little before I pulled off.

"Oh, the craziest thing happened today bae." He said leaning his seat back as usual and placing his arm behind his head.

"What happened?" I asked.

"One of my new backup dancers claim that they're your cousin, but I've never heard you talk about her." He said.

"Name?" I asked.

"Kayla. Kayla Evans." He said.

I nodded.

"Yea. We never been close, she was always close with my cousin Jasmine while me and Cierra were always close." I said. "I never knew she danced though."

"Oh. She seem pretty cool , and she's an amazing dancer. She got all the moves and everything before errbody else. I think she got a little crush on the new tech guy tho, they always talking." He said.

"Good for her." I said as I pulled into my usual parking spot at Romo's pizzeria.

August hopped out before me and came over to my side. He looked up and grabbed something as I hopped out.