Chapter 17

August P.O.V

I stayed up till about 3:00 in the morning and Mal still wasn't back. But I had to get my rest cause I had a early morning session in the studio. I woke up around 8:30 , took a shower and cooked me a piece of toast with some scrambled eggs. I hopped in my Range , looked across the street and Mal still wasn't home.

*

♪♪Where did you come from? Am I the only one that you make feel this way,  where did you learn from?  I knew anything could be taught these days. You shine with picture perfect beauty, show it off, tell me how you doing it to me,  showing off,  I don't think you know your that fine,  making em beg, falling to their knees, you know your blowing my mind,  make em all die,  drop to their knees♪♪

I sang the 1st bit of "Ah Yeah" before telling Spinz he could take a break.

I decided I could atleast try and call Mal again.

It rung four times and I was just about to hang up before I heard her voice on the other end.

"Hello?" she answered.

I felt myself get a lil hot. She can answer now but not when I really needed to talk to her ass.

"Malorie where are you? I been calling yo ass all night with no reply. For all I know yo ass could've been getting shot up, kidnapped, dead. Anything could've happened.!" I said.

"I'm a grown ass woman, I do as I please." she said. I could sense the attitude. Sometimes I swea I just wanna pop shawty in the mouth one good time.

"I ain't got time for yo attitude today. I just wanna know where you ran off too.? I ain't even tryna argue witcha ass." I said.

"Why does it matter..I'm home now,  right? " she said.

"Man Mal you pissing me off. " I said rubbing my hands ever my face. "That attitude ain't cutting it"

I'm a hot tempered person and Mal was pushing me a lil. That's my lul baby so I'm just tryna stay chill.

"You pissing me off. Don't worry bout what I'm doing, when your so called bestfriend was bout to fuck you in the club and you let her." she said hanging up.

I sighed and called Spinz back so I could finish some of these songs off.

*

Malorie P.O.V

"Girl you should've fed her them hands." Ce said.

"I should've but I couldn't. August was holding me back. I was bouta whoop his ass too for letting it happen. They really had me hot." I said. "Just thinking bout it make me mad."

"Damn Thugnificent." she said laughing.

"Shutup witcho lame ass." I said laughing

"Whatever. I'll see you later." she said.

"Aight. Loveee youuuu. " I yelled as she exited the door. Now I was all alone.

♪♪ It's late night and I'm tipsy, and you just called to say come get me , I know I shouldn't drink and drive, but I just wanna see them thighs, spread open like a eagle, we do shit on the D-low, hit it from the front, slide up to the side,  it's okay, it's okay, it's alright, you a pro, you a pro, you a proooo,  and this is how it goes, how it goes, how it goeesss♪♪

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Aye Mal, it's me." Reggie's voice came through my phone.