Chapter 48.

August A.

"Whea' the fuck my baby?" I yelled as I ran into the hospital.

I received word last night Mal had got into a car wreck and was in the hospital. Nobody told me if she was in critical or barely hurt sorta' condition.

I didn't really care though, I had to get home to see my baby. And I needed to make sure not only that she was fine, but that our baby was fine. I knew Mal was a trooper but lately she been falling off due to her pregnancy, she not as tough.

"Damn August, calm down." Travis said. We were in Houston performing at the time so of course I linked up with my brother and the rest of the fam. But he decided to come back home with me to check on shit.

"Sit down while I ask them what room she in." Travis said.

I sighed and did as told. Whatever it took for me to get to my baby fast.

About 3 minutes later he returned and told me to follow him. I followed him quietly until we reached the elevator and pressed #6.

"They shut down the whole 6th floor just for her, so that no crazy fans would try to come and fuck her up. " He said.

I nodded as we stepped off the elevator seeing Cam standing guard at her room door as her mama and daddy walked out of the room quietly.

"Hey August." Mama April said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey mama. Hey pops." I said pulling away from the hug and dapping him up. "Y'all heading out?"

"Yea, we've been here since last night and are going to eat and wash up, then we'll be back." She said.

I could tell they'd been both crying. But how can you blame them? They're little princess was in the hospital .

I nodded. "See y'all later, be safe."

"You too." Pops said.

I nodded my head and grabbed the doorknob. I sighed before turning it and walking in , closing it behind me.

I turned on my heels to be faced with a sleeping Mal. I walked over and gave her face a light kiss not wanting to hurt her in any way.

I looked all around seeing balloons and flowers from Trey, Lana, Reek, Melanie, Chris , Cierra and Cole. That let me know they came by and actually care about her. I know that J. Cole giving her balloons would brighten her world up.

She had a deep cut on her right arm, a few scratches on her left cheek and a bruise on her temple.

I pulled the cover back to make sure her small baby bump was still there.

I sat down and called my mama.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey mama." I said letting out a deep breath.

"Is Mally okay baby?" She asked.

I shrugged as if she could see me.
"I don't know, the doctor hasn't came in today yet."

"I need you to be strong for Mal. Atleast she's not dead and still breathing." she said.

"I know mama, I'm thankful for that but I don't know what condition she in, and let's not forgot she's pregnant, I don't know what I'm gone do if I lose another baby mama." I said as my voice started to crack. "If I lose this baby like I lost Sabrina 3 years ago, I' don't know if I can make it."

"Please don't mention it." She said lowly. I know she hated talking about how her 1st grandchild was miscarried because of Drea. "Let's say a quick prayer."

About 20 minutes after I finished talking to my mama the doctor came in the room greeting me.

"Mr. Alsina?" He asked extending his hand.

"That's me." I said shaking his hand.

"Well I'm Dr. Holmes, as you know last night we ran test on your fiancé after her car accident and we have some good and bad news." He said.

I sighed. "Give me the good 1st." I said.

"Okay, well your baby boy is perfectly fine. Our guess is that Mal cupped her small stomach in her arms and didn't let anything touch her belly." He said.

I couldn't help the big smile that appeared on my face.

"But, on to Mal's condition. She's gonna' have to stay in the hospital for atleast 3 weeks. She's lost a lot of blood and she's very weak, the o-"

We both looked over at Mal as her both shifted in the bed and her eyes started to flutter open.

I smiled as she opened her big brown eyes and turned her head towards us.

"Hey baby." I smiled walking over to her bedside. She gave me a lost look as if she didn't hear me correctly.

"Who are you?" She asked scrunching up her face.

I laughed a little. "You just waking up and already playing. You okay bae?"

"Get away from me. Doctor please get this man away from me." She said. I looked her deep in the eyes to see she was serious.

"What do you mean, this Man. It's me Mal." I said.

"How do you even know my name.?" She asked backing up in her bed as if she was scared.

"Malorie, it's me. August , your fiancé." I said.

"Your crazy, please get away from me." She said pushing her nurses button.

"Doctor what's going on?" I asked looking back at him.

"It seems she has memory loss." He said.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Malorie, it's me baby. It's me. August!" I said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you." She said.

I looked deep in her eyes again seeing that she was more serious than ever. I felt my heart start to ache as my eyes began to water.

"So you telling me, my fiancé don't know who the fuck I am?" I asked the Dr.

He nodded. "Hopefully it's only short term, we'll run some test and see exactly what's going on."

I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears coming out but they still came racing down my face.

"Doctor can you please tell him to get out, I feel uncomfortable with him in here." She said lowly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Alsina but if the patient wants you out then you have to get out." He said.

"I'm not leaving." I said.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"I'm not fucking leaving. Y'all ain't gone tell me I can't be in my fiancé room." I said.

He dialed away on his little emergency beeper as I went and stood beside Mal's bed.

"Malorie c'mon. You don't remember me? Your my lover, my baby mama, my fiancé, you...you my best friend ma. I know you gotta' remember something about me." I said as I began to break down in tears.

"Please get out!" She yelled this time.

"No, I won't leave. Not till you remember me. Baby, you my whole world right now and I swear I can't love with out you." I cried while my shirt got soaked.

Next thing I know two big security guys came and literally picked me off my feet

"Let me the fuck go!" I screamed as I tried to fight back but they were to big for me.

It all seemed like a bad dream , but it was my sad reality.

------------

Hey babes.

My cry baby ass cried while writing this . Sorry for any mistakes, I don't proofread.

Poor Auggie man.

Y'all probably hate me right now lol.

Comment and vote.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ❤️✊