Chapter 14

Malorie P.O.V

I was at my house just fooling  around with my cousin Cierra and Lana. It was crazy cause I'm barely home anymore, I'm always across the street with August, plus I had nothing to do throughout the day since Aug decided he wanted to write his own songs for his album.

"So, what's it like dating a celebrity?" Cierra asked.

"I honestly don't even see him as a celebrity, just a normal person." I shrugged.

"Same way I feel bout Reek. Only thing that kill me is the hoes. I know my baby fine, but goddamn." she said rolling her eyes causing us to laugh.

"Cierra why you still single? I mean you gorgeous and guys love you but you always declining them." I said.

She huffed and rolled her eyes. We're always having this same conversation with her cause it's true. Cierra never dated anybody, at all. She's never even kissed anybody.

"Could we not today?" She scoffed looking up from her magazine.

"All we saying is girl.... you wasting all that pretty." Ce said sipping on her Martini.

"Guys are dogs y'all. When y'all find me a artistic, loyal, cute, in shape, funny,  intelligent and nice guy y'all call me." she said digging her nose back into the magazine.

I rolled my eyes before turning on my Tv. I scrolled down seeing the Chris Brown Takeover was on,  on FUSE. I turned to it and Sweet Love's video was playing.

Cierra's eyes stayed glued to the TV as Chris moved and grinded his body slowly and sweetly to they beat. Lana looked at me and smirked and I smirked back at her. We both had the same idea.

"Ce, you coming out with us tonight? Cause August and Reek gotta perform." I said.

"Sure. I ain't got nothing else to do." she said.

"K. Be at my house at 9:30." I said.

♪♪When you need it girl, When you want it, I be right here come and see me girl, I been patient steady waiting, how you want it girl?, ya body's been calling I knowww, when you with me girll, ain't nobody touching we just kicking it, so just let down ya walls ,I'm gone break em in, so let me hold you tight girl, oh yeaaa, it's the right time so let's make good loving, drinks up on the rocks so you know I'm coming, even when the sun comes up keep going, so let's not waste no time ♪♪

"Hello?" I asked answering my phone.

"Hey Bae " My Auggie Pooh said.

"Hey, wassup?" I asked.

"I need you to come over here. I'm bout to pull in my driveway." he said.

"But Cierra and Lana over here." I said.

"They'll be aight. I just need to see ya for a minute baby." he said.

I looked behind me seeing them dead to the world on there phones.

"Aight. I'll be over in a few" I said hanging up.

"Where you going? To Aug's?" Lana asked still scrolling down her Instagram TL.

"Yea. I'll be back in about 10 minutes." I said sliding on my Nike slides.

"Otay." she said.

I walked to the door and over to Aug's. Of course I spoke to Cam at the gate and then walked in the house.

"Babeeeeyy." I yelled.

"Right here." August yelled.  I followed his voice and went into the studio.