Chapter 51

Before this chapter starts, I want to thank alllll my beautiful readers. Y'all got this book to 2 million reads. 🙌 i love y'all so much man. Keep reading a real nigga book. - Nisha 😘

*

2 months later.

August A.

"Lord help me." Mal mumbled as she wobbled around the house.

During the 2 months of time passing , she's came home and been surprisingly normal. She's now 6 months pregnant and already ready to get our baby boy out.

"He kicking' yo ass baby.?" I asked.

She nodded before sitting down on the bed beside me. She was so cute and plumb. Her little chubby cheeks always seemed to make me laugh.

"You want me to cook you something?" I asked.

"A steak and potatoes would be love right now." She said.

I laughed. "Alright."

I got of the bed after giving her big belly a kiss and then her lips.

We had finally thought of a name for our little man. Jace Amir Alsina.

I couldn't wait to meet my little man. It was still unreal that I was having a child.

I was happy I didn't have to go back on your until next year, giving me time to plan for Jace, and help Mal out with wedding shit.

I took the steaks out the oven the heard my doorbell ring twice.

I turned the potatoes up a little before walking to the door.

"Hey caramel!" Torey said as soon as I opened the door.

"Hey bruh." I laughed dapping him up. "Where Corey?"

"He helping Ace and them clean up the project." He said.

"Oh yea, thanks for that." I said pulling out my wallet and counting out 20 $100 bills, handing them to him.

"You know it ain't nothin' , we family. And now Malorie family, meaning if a nigga mess with her, we messing with them." He said.

I nodded before dapping him up.

"Where Mal at anyway?" He asked.

"Is that my favorite twin?" Mal said coming down the stairs.

"Malllllllyy." He laughed squeezing her.

"Jace needs room." She laughed.

"My bad little cousin." He laughed patting her belly.

"Where Corey?" She asked.

"He'll be here in a few hours." He said. "Anyway, who cooking?"

"Me nigga." I said as they followed me to the kitchen.

I turned the stove off and pulled out Malorie's chair. She was really big. Like...she about to pop at only 6 months.

"You act like I'm old August." She scoffed.

"Don't start Malorie." I said.

These mood swings gone make me kick some ass.

--------

August A.

I watched as the stripper went up and down the pole , twirling and grinding her way to these $100 bills.

I sipped on my Hennessy and just kept my eyes glued to her beautiful body. It's been so long since I've had some, just the sight of her made me ready to go.

I smirked as she came and started giving me my own personal show. She sat on my lap and held on to my shoulders as she began to grind all over me.

Then before I knew it she turned backwards and stared grinding, leaving me to stare at all that ass.

I pushed her off after a few seconds cause if she kept doing that, I would die of temptation.

I knew if I went home the only thing that was gonna happen would be me and my hand going to work, cause Mal ain't tryna fuck no more.

So I went to someone I knew would always be available for me if I ever wanted some. Kayla.

-

"Oh shit, aug !" She screamed as I pounded into her time after time.

I kept pounding and pounding until I felt myself about to nut. I pulled out and finished my self off on the napkin I had prepared for this time.

"Damn." I mumbled siting on the edge of the bed.

"What in the hell did we just do?" She mumbled.

I shooed her off and tried to think for a second.

This was a fucked up situation. I done had sex with Kayla, Mal's cousin. I swear I didn't mean for it to happen like this.

Drunken mistake.

"Look, we don't tell Malorie about this. Okay?" I said.

"Definitely not. Do you know what she'd do to us? " She said.

"She'd fuck us up. That's why we can't speak of this. Okay? It was just a drunken mistake." I said.

"R-right." She said covering her body with the covers.

Shit.

--------------

Y'all definitely hate me now. Lmao, sorry.

Aug cheating with Kayla? Y'all remember her right? The cousin / background dancer on Aug's tour.

Y'all like the baby name?

Hm. Comment babes.

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ❤️✊