Chapter 16

August P.O.V

"So what did you see?" I asked Mama T.

"A man, about 5'9,  I couldn't see his complexion cause it was dark and you know bout these old eyes honey. But anyway he went to the back and I guess he picked the lock and went in that way. By the time I got my glock and made it over there the little nigga was gone." she said. I laughed a lil and so did Mal.

"Thanks for being a good neighbor Ms. T" Mal said.

"No problem sweetie. I would've been a great neighbor if I would've popped one in his ass for you." she said seriously.

"It's all good." Mal said smiling.

"We'll see you later Mama T." I said hugging her.

"Bye babies. And tell Shelia to call me. We neeeedd to talk." she said walking us towards the door.

"Yes mam" I said before leaving. That reminded me I needed to call her later on too.

"You coming over?" I asked Mal.

She looked from her house to mine and shook her head yes.

"I'm scared as hell. I know it was Derek and he's dangerous. Seriously. " she said.

"As long as you with me, you safe." I said as we walked into my driveway.

"How you know? He could be watching us now." she said.

"And?" I said smiling and picking her up so that her legs wrapped around my waist. I placed one of my hands on her butt cheek and pecked her lips. "Let him see how happy we are."

"You are something else." she said smiling.

I carried her into the house letting her feet hit the floor.

"You tryna cook ya man something?" I asked taking off my socks.

"Is my man gonna clean up this living room? I don't come over for 2 days and look at this." She said picking up 3 empty soda cans.

I looked around.

"Bae it ain't even that messy." I said.

"August." she said giving me a straight face.

"Aight, I'll clean it up." I said sighing. "Can you help?"

Her face expression when I said that. was hilarious man, but I couldn't laugh cause then she'd think I was joking.

"Please?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'm not helping yo ass. I ain't help do this." she said trying to move my arms.

I went to the thing I knew that will definitely get me some help. I hungrily kissed her neck as my hands made my way up her shirt. A moan escaped her lips, that's when I knew I won.

"Aight. Damn." she said.

"Yo ole horny ass." I said letting her go and picking up candy bar wrappers.

"Aye..Chris and Kae not together no more right?" she asked

"Nah. Why wassup?" I asked.

"You think it's too early for him to get in a relationship again?" she asked putting the movies back on the shelf.

"I don't know. It depends on if the girl right for him." I said. "Who you have in mind?"

"Cierra." she said.

I thought for a minute. Cierra was a pretty girl, had a nice figure and was basically everything Chris wanted. Especially since she was light skin, that nigga loves a light skin. Unlike me, I like em all. But I'd prefer brown skin or dark skin. But in my eyes who the fuck actually cares, you can't change your pigment.