Chapter 12

August P.O.V

"Aight bruh, I'll see you tomorrow" I said dapping up Spinz.

"Aight breh." he said.

I walked out the studio and hopped in my BMW. I saw I had two missed calls from my cuz, Corey,  so I immediately called back.

It rang 3 times before he answered.

"Damn,yungin' can't answer the phone nah?" he asked in his thick NO accent.

"Nah it een like that, I was in tha studio man." I said whipping round the corner.

"Damn bruh, makin bangers and shit. I hear ya yungin." he said. "But I was tryna see if you coming to the cookout Next Week."

The cookout. Our annual family shing ding. Everybody in the community got together and just chilled, ate, sung, and danced. Just a time to get away from all the drama , banging and killing for one day.

"Duh, mayne. I ain't missing that for nothing." I said.

"Aye that Aug?!" I heard Torey yell in the background. Yea they have similar names cause they twins.  Dreadheaded twins at that.

"Tell my dark chocolate I said Supp." I said laughing. Them been my brothers since birth man.

"Aight bruh, we gotta go make this move right quick." he said.

"K,  Love you and Tell auntie Jean I said hey. " I said.

"Love you to bruh, be safe outchea yungin." he said.

"Same." I said before we both hung up.

By the time I hung up I was turning into my driveway.

I looked across the street and seen Mal was home causing a small smile to come across my lips, but then the guilt set in.

I walked inside seeing Drea spread out on the couch. I shook my head at my house, it was disgusting.

"Hey baby" she said standing up to hug me but I didn't hug her back, I just couldn't.

"Drea, we needa talk." I said slightly pushing her away.

"Wassup?" she asked.

"We done." I said. "I love somebody else."

And that was the truth, I think I love Malorie frfr.

"What?" she asked as if she didn't hear me. "3 years, & you gone let us go?"

"Drea, look we over I ont wanna do this no more" I said.

"Why not?  I'm a good girlfriend, I do everything for you." She whined. I was just like bishh whet?

"Like what Drea? Look at this damn house, you cooked once!  You done spent atleast 100k on clothes and you only been here 2 weeks!" I said

"August please, don't do this?" she said spilling out fake ass tears.

"Drea, stop that shit. Yo ass ain't even crying. Get ya shit and get out." I said pointing to the door.

She gave me a vial look before making here way upstairs. When she got half way she said the most devilish words.

"I'm so damn glad Sabrina wasn't brought into this world. I hate you." she spat with venom in her voice.

I felt my temperature rise and my fist clench. I ran upstairs And saw her packing some shit. When she  saw me she leaned against the wall smirking. I trapped her in the corner as my temperature kept rising throughout my body.