Chapter 40

Inline Comments Please. 💕

Mal in Mm.

Malorie S.

"Yes mam, I just landed." I told my mama.

"Well , when you see my little boyfriend tell him, I miss him." She said referring to August.

"Yea yea. I love you, talk to you later." I said.

"I love you too." She said before hanging up.

I was finally in Cali, so that I could surprise my fiancé. He probably is just getting onto stage about to perform.

I called Cam, and let him in on the surprise and in no time I was pulling up yo venue August was performing at.

I walked backstage where all the crew gave me hugs and congratulations on my baby. I loved most of August's crew members, they were basically family.

"Sister sister." Travis smiled engulfing me into a big hug.

"Hey brotha'." I smiled hugging him back. "How's your girlfriend?"

"Good. She asked about you the other day and so did mama. Mama miss you so much tho." He said.

"I miss Mama Sheila too. I'll make sure to call her soon." I said.

"Aug know you here?" He asked.

"Nope." I said. "What time you think his show will be over?"

"Probably in like 2 minutes." He laughed.

"Oh shit. I'll see you later." I said before jogging down the hallways and finding August's name. I laughed a little thinking about the time they misspelled his name. Augusta Alsina.

I walked in and just sat for a while. Until finally the door nob twisted. I stood up and was met with the presence of August.

"Baby." He said with his hand over his chest. I think I scared him a little bit.

Before I could even respond his hands were all over me and his lips were attached to mine.

"Damn baby I missed it." He said while he drug his tongue along my neck and I was hoisted against the wall.

All I could do was moan. I've been craving his touch , his kisses and AJ. I instantly became a waterfall just thinking about it.

"Pull these down." He mumbled against my neck while tugging at my joggers.

I immediately pulled them done along with my panties, as he slipped outta his pants. He picked me up again and slipped into me nice and slow while biting his lip. I squelched my face a little cause I was now right as hell, considering I hadn't had him in almost 2 months.

He just sat there for a while with a smirk on his face.

"It's nice to be home." He said before starting to thrust in and out of me.

"N-not to rou-gh." I said already feeling the pleasure shoot through my body.

I didn't care if anybody heard my loud moans or screams , I couldn't hold them in.

*

"We gotta go to the hotel ma." August said trying to pull me off of the couch.

"I can't move August." I whined . After 3 rounds , you can't just expect somebody to get up all happy and freely.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked laughing.

"Please." I pouted.

He laughed before easily picking me up and opening the door. I don't know what's going on but his skinny ass is actually kinda strong.