Chapter 26

Malorie P.O.V

"Bae you seen my black and white Roshes?" August asked.

"In the corner or the closet. Right beside your other thousand pairs of Roches." I smiled sarcastically.

"You funny." he said before getting them out the closet.

August was like a little child sometimes, he just doesn't look for anything. That's my big baby tho.

"Where you even going? It's only 11 o'clock.?" I asked putting up the pans I had just washed.

"The studio." he said.

"Well don't you think yoy should tell me? I mean I am your songwriter. I basically have to write the verses you sing." I said giggling a little.

"It's alright. Nicki gone be there today and she said she had the perfect lyrics for me to sing on "Diamonds". " he said.

I slightly rolled my eyes,  I had the perfect lyrics for it. I mean writing songs is my fucking job.

"Why does she have to be there.? She serves no purpose." I said.

"She just helps me in the studio bae." he said.

I sighed.

"Aight. I mean I'm just saying I stayed up all night writing this bomb ass song for you and I really wanted to be there when you recorded it." I said.

"Next time, okay.?" he asked throwing on a bucket hat.

"Sure." I mumbled. "And August...."

"Yea?" he asked

"Work hard, no distractions, k?" I asked.

"Aight, I love you gorgeous." he said kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I said before he left at the door.

*

"Get y'all fat asses up!" I yelled banging on Lana's house door. Her and Reek sleep in all day.

After about 5 minutes I just left and called both of their phones , leaving a very friendly message.

"I guess I'm going alone." I mumbled backing outta there driveway.

How in the world you gone tell me to be at ya house so we can go furniture shopping and you don't even come.

Lana and Reek were buying a house together and I might as well get a house warming gift.

I put in August's "Testimony" and went to "Ah Yeah". I lowkey blushed everytime I heard his voice. I think his lightskinness rubbing off on me and I ont like that.

I pulled up to the furniture store about 20 minutes later and hopped out with my phone in my hand.

"Hey, I don't wanna cause a scene but I'm a huge fan of your fiance, could you please take a picture with me Malorie?" A girl who looked around the age of 15 asked.

"Yea baby girl." I smiled before she pulled out her iPhone and we took a selfie.

"Thanks so much. I'm tagging you on IG, right now." she smile.

"Otay. I gotta go tho. I'll let August know I met a fan." I smiled.

"Thanks. That would mean the world." she said.

"Wait. You wanna meet August yourself?" I asked watching her face light up more.

"Yesss!" she squealed.

"Wait right here." I said before opening the car doors to my Audi and reaching in the glove department.

"Here's 3. They're for backstage and the meet and greet afterward. Concert is next Saturday, startin at 10." I said.