Chapter 15

We ran back to the house in silence. My cousin dropped us off and ran back into the woods. I stayed silent as we entered the house. I went to take a shower but James grabbed my hand. He pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. Out of everything that just happened I expected him to hate me, push me away every time I got close to him. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressed against him. His hands gripped my waist and backed me against the wall. His tongue infiltrated my mouth, dancing with mine. I moaned. I missed this. 

We pulled back and he rested his forehead on mine. "I've missed you," he breathed.

"I could tell," I said causing him to laugh softly. "I missed you too. I'm sorry for running out like that."

"You don't have to explain, I understand."

"You sure?"

"Yes," his lips met mine briefly. "Now go shower, you smell like the earth."

"I wonder why?" I giggled and we pulled apart. 

Cold air filled the spot where he vacated. I shivered and went to the dresser. I pulled out undergarments, a grey sweater and blue skinny jeans. Heading over to the bathroom, I grabbed a towel. I shut the door and started the shower. I hopped in and let the hot water soak my weak bones, strengthening 'em with heat. I washed up, savoring the heat and then shut it off. Drying off I slipped on my clothes. I threw my wet hair into a bun atop my head and exited the bathroom. 

James sat on the bed and looked up when i stepped out. He smiled as I placed my clothes into the laundry basket.He beckoned me over and I sat beside him. He put his arm around my shoulders and held me close to him. 

I looked up and his lips immediately met mine again. Fire and electricity raced through my body. My hand came up to caress his cheek. He pulled me into his lap which caused me to straddle him. He gripped my thighs which he knew was a turn on for me and caused me to moan. I pressed against him, feeling him through our clothes. 

He wasn't going easy I could tell you that much.

His lips were rough against mine and his tough was hard. He shoved me onto my back on the bed and ripped my shirt off along with his. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his rough hands roamed over my whole body. The lust and need in each tough was rough...

and it filled me with excitement. 

His tongue shoved into my mouth and i dug my nails into his broad shoulders. He groaned and pressed hard against me. I arched my neck as his teeth nipped me and his tongue scorched my skin. I moaned and he pulled back looking straight at me. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Maybe I should run away more often if this is how I'm gonna be greeted when I come home," I breathed and he laughed a deep husky sound.

"Or you could just stay and you'll get this everyday," he replied.

"Ooh I like that idea."

Once more his lips crashed onto mine and we were a blur of limbs and a tangle of lust.

Three things were true.

I was being hunted.

I needed to meet my father.

I needed James more than oxygen.