Chapter 17

The warm fey sun beat down on my warm skin. Groaning I shifted and let my eyes flutter open. My head moved along with the chest I laid down as he took a deep breath. I tilted my head up and saw his sleeping face. His tan features glinting in the morning light. His strong muscles were relaxed against my skin. His arm was wrapped around my waist tucking me too him. I don't know why but i felt my hand reach up and his cheek was beneath my palm. I stroked his cheek with my thumb and smiled.

Then his green eyes opened and were filled with such emotion it left me breathless. He placed his hand over mine and leaned into my touch closing his eyes. My smile widened and I felt my heartbeat begin to speed up. He opened his eyes and my emotions seemed transparent in my eyes for his lips crashed onto mine.

I kissed back just as fiercely. He pushed me onto my back and came up to straddle me. Once more I dug my nails into his back and kissed him as though my life depended on it. He pressed against me, letting me feel what he wanted but not giving into the temptation.

We pulled apart and my lips felt hot, wet and swollen. His smile reached his eyes along with mine and it was filled with raw emotion I've never seen pointed towards me. He took one of our intertwined hands and brought it to his lips, planting a soft kiss on my palm. He trailed the kisses up to my neck and then pulled away again.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered against my neck.

"What's our plan for the day?" my voice cracked as his lips went lower to my chest.

"We should train," he muttered moving his lips lower to my stomach. "But I think you need your rest so I'll rest with you."

He gave me a sly smile and I laughed. "I'm pretty sure I'm rested well. But if you insist I think I can rest for a few more hours."

"I can take a few hours."

I laughed and got lost in his touch. He nuzzled my neck and it caused me to be immobile even though I didn't want to move i still seemed to be paralyzed. When he nipped my ear it seemed to unfreeze me and I was back to digging my nails into his shoulders. He groaned and thrust, getting in with one shot. I moaned and his mouth came crashing onto mine and his hand gripped mine. He thrusted again and I arched off the bed. 

His lips went next to my ear as I arched towards him. "You're all I need, your smile and your body. Just you I just want you. I want you to never leave."

"I'm never leaving, not again, not ever. I'm yours and i'll give you everything i mean I already ha-ve given you everything physically, "my voice broke on have as he thrusted again. 

"I love you," he whispered against my lips as he withdrew.

"I love you too," I whispered planting a firm kiss against his lips.

He smiled broadly. "That's all I ever wanted to hear from your perky little lips."

I laughed and bit my lip. "Those words from your lips are the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

He laughed, rough and deep and heart stopping. "Let's train."

We got up and started getting ready. This day was gonna be rough but I needed to train if I wanted to protect myself and James.

I will protect him from anything that comes at him.

But right now I have to train before I can even come close to being able to protect him.

Training it is than.

I looked in the mirror and Through my hair into a ponytail, shimmied into my black leather jeans and straightened my grey crop top. I looked at my handsome man as he slipped his shirt white tee on. His blue jeans were slightly baggy but he seemed like a warrior nonetheless. I smiled and looked back to the mirror.

I will train and I will take down the girl I had once loved. For there is only one enemy now.

Alicia.