Part 5 : Jane

Jane removed her head from his shoulder as she heard Aaron lighting up a cigaret, looking up at him as he blew out some smoke in her direction. "Shall I walk you home? It's getting very late" He asked as he stood up, holding out his hand to her to help her up. They both looked down when his phone rang, making him reach into his pocket before picking up. "Hey honey, is something wrong? What do you mean he locked you out- are you at your boyfriend's again? God, I'll be right there" Aaron spoke before hanging up, "Daughter in trouble?" "Yeah.. as usual" he replied with a sigh before rubbing his forehead, placing the cigaret between his lips again. They walked back to her apartment and Jane unlocked the door, turning around to face him. Aaron threw his cigaret on the ground, placing his shoe on top of it to push it out. He walked up the three steps leading up to her doorway and grabbed her waist to press her against the door frame, placing his hands besides her to keep her in between his arms. "How about you let me come in next time I visit" "Hmm, I dunno.. my mommy did tell me not to let creepy old men into my apartment" Jane replied, trying to hold down her laugh. "Mh, smart lady she is" He laughed, leaning down to kiss her. She moved her hands up in his hair as his arms wrapped around her to pull her close to him, Jane grabbing onto his right shoulder as she pulled away. "Your daughter is waiting for you" "Yeah, I should go save her" He spoke with a smile, letting go of Jane's hand when he walked down the steps, giving her one last look before getting into his car.