Part 21 : Jane

Aaron quickly exited the car and ran up the stairs to Jared's apartment, Jane undoing her seatbelt before sprinting behind him. "Robin!" Aaron yelled, making Robin look at him, before quickly pulling the knife past her wrists. Jane ran inside and her eyes first fell on Robin who was covered in blood, holding a kitchen knife in her right hand. Aaron had pulled her against him, his hands wrapped around her wrists, Jane seeing the blood still streaming out through her fingers. Jane ran to the telephone and dialed 911, only telling them a short summary of what happened and the address before letting go of the phone. Jane pulled her sweater off and tore off the sleeves, Aaron letting go of her wrists so that Jane could bind the fabric around the wounds. Jane looked at Robin's face to see she was close to passing out, her head resting against Aaron's chest. Jane pulled both of them into a hug and told Robin to stay with them, making her open her eyes again. Jane looked past Aaron's shoulder to see a body laying on the floor, her expression making Aaron look behind him. "Oh god, Robin.." He softly cried, pressing a kiss on his daughter's hair before the sirens sounded outside. Her eyes fell shut again and Jane shook her shoulders, but Robin gave no reaction. Jane moved her hand back and slapped Robin as hard as she could, but that still didn't do anything. Aaron let go of her and let her lay on the floor, Robin's head falling back. Aaron pressed his hands on her chest and started reanimating her, but Robin still hadn't breathed yet, which made Jane wrap her hands into a ball. She lifted it above her head before slamming it down on Robin's chest, the paramedics finally entering the apartment.