Part 10 : Robin

"I haven't heard much yet, but he'll be able to go home with us in a couple of days. We'll get further information later." Robin told her dad, staring down at Brendon's sleeping face. Aaron let out a soft hum in understanding, continuing to run his fingers through his son's hair, a sad look on his face. Robin turned over to Jane, "So how long have you guys known each other?" She asked, eager to find out more about her dad's friend. "Just a few days really," Jane responded, a small smile seen on her face, "She's the one I went to that festival with, sweety." Aaron added, his eyes drifting away from Brendon's face to Robin's. Robin nodded her head and continued on the conversation, asking several questions to Jane whilst she sat next to her dad. "How about we go home soon? It's getting quite late. The doctor said they'll give us a call and we can come back at any time." Aaron spoke, making Jane nod in agreement, standing up from her chair. "I just want to stay for a little while longer. I'll take a cab home, don't worry." Robin spoke, making herself a bit more comfortable on the bed whilst Aaron got off. "Are you sure?" Aaron asked, taking out his wallet to hand her some money. "Yes, I'm sure." Robin nodded whilst taking the money, waving both her father and Jane goodbye as they walked out of the door.