Form

Everyone hates Mary-Sues, and that's a well known fact. We all say that, but half of our own characters are Mary-Sues and we don't even realise it until someone says in the comments "wait, how are they able to do magic that advanced in their first year?". It just leaves you thinking "oh my lord, why didn't I edit that?". That's why I made this book to help you all out with getting the right balance of flaws and skills before you hit the publish button!

Side note: Just as the title states, I only review Harry Potter fanfiction characters as that is my strong point. Anything from other fandoms will be ignored.

Also: Because books like this don't really get many votes, I'm going to say that for people who've only just entered their character, the more you vote on the other chapters, the quicker I'll do your review. People who vote a lot will be next in line no matter how long others have been waiting. Thanks!

Form:

Name of character:

Gender:

Ethnicity:

Blood status:

House:

Wand:

Age in the book:

Friends:

Era: (e.g marauder, golden trio etc.)

Relations: (are they any of the canon character's daughter/brother?)

Personality:

Good traits:

Flaws:

Backstory:

Hair:

Eyes:

Height: (just roughly- short, tall, average for their age)

Extra features: (e.g glasses, overbite, freckles etc.)

Love interest:

Backstory:

Anything else:

Please fill out all parts of the form so that I can give you the best possible review!