Elizabeth Anne Hughes

hibgar

Name: Elizabeth Anne Hughes I like it!

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: English

Blood Status: Muggle-born

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Laurel wood, dragon heartstring, 13 inches, pliant flexibility

Age: 16 (6th year) Everything here so far is looking good!

Friends: Jackson Turner, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Harry

Era: Golden Trio (is in the same year as Golden Trio) Does this mean that she's not part of the Golden Trio?

Relations: Hannah Hughes (mum), Benjamin Hughes (dad)

Personality: She is shy around strangers but becomes more confident with them after spending time together. She enjoys learning about magic, being Muggle-born, but does not like homework. Elizabeth is more of an introvert, but she becomes more open to talking with friends. She tries to help her friends with their problems. This is cool! Not your average confident cliché Gryffindor.

Good Traits: ambitious, considerate, empathetic, generous, diligent Ambitious is a Slytherin trait, but I'll check out everything else before I make my judgement.

Flaws: shy to strangers, insecure, over thinks things dramatically, keeps her feelings in for too long and this either ends in tears or yelling, holds grudges

Hair: blonde (darker roots)

Eyes: hazel

Height: 5'3"

Extra features: long eyelashes, small nose, eyebrows plucked

Love Interest: Jackson Turner; She was best friends with him for 5 years until her mum told her immediately before their sixth year that she had set the 2 of them up in an arranged marriage. Jackson has fancied her for years but they have remained only best friends. When she finds out about the engagement, she doesn't know how to react. She is unsure if marrying Jackson is what she really wants on the inside and tries to figure it out throughout the book.

Backstory: She had always been "mum's girl". She always believed what her mum said. Her mum does not support dating, so Elizabeth doesn't either. When she first went to Hogwarts, she befriended Jackson as they were both Muggle-born. The two have become immensely close, closer than they are with the Golden Trio. Over the years, the two of them have helped Harry in his quest to destroy Voldemort. After the engagement surprise, she dislikes her Mum for planning it. Cool! I like this!

Anything else: nickname: Liz

From what I've seen, Elizabeth seems pretty good! She's original, and seems like she's going to be fun to write about. I like the 'mum's girl' thing, and I've never seen it before in a fanfiction, so that's really cool! Nothing about her is cliché and she seems to be balanced, flaws wise. However, from reading about her personality, she seems like more of a Slytherin. Perhaps you could change a couple of her traits. For example, from ambitious to inspiring (or whatever you want, that was just an idea). Other than that, great work!

Mary-Sue rating- 0%

Grade- A+