Nova Felicity Blue

Name | Nova Felicity Blue Where did this name come from and what does it mean? I'm intruiged...

Gender | Female

Ethnicity | half French and half British Cool!

Blood Status | Half-Blood

House | Gryffindor

Wand | Hornbeam Wood, Dragon Heartstring core and 13" in length Ok, this isn't cliché, good job!

Age in Book | Chapter 1 ~ 11 the rest of the book ~ 16-22 

Friends | Elara Black(OC), Valentina Blue(OC), Luna Blue(OC, name is the same as canon because it's relevant), Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Gideon and Fabian Prewett and Marlene McKinnon. What about Peter? Were they not friends?

Era | Marauders

Relations | Elara Phoenix Black ~ Sirius' cousin, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda's sister Nice, so she's related to Sirius!

Backstory | Genevieve Blue & Nicholas Blue are the parents of Nova & Luna. Nicholas' brother, Sebastian Blue is against magic along with his wife, Violeta Blue (Sara Rameirez) and their youngest daughter Sofia Blue because they're all muggles apart from Valentina Blue who is a muggle born witch and the same age as Nova. Felicity is a pure blood and Nicholas is a muggle making Nova and Luna halfbloods. Valentina got verbally abused and neglected by her immediate family when she started displaying magical powers at the age of 7 and knowing that Nicholas had married a witch that's all Valentina could think of. Nova, Luna and Valentina spent a lot of time with each other down at the creek wear they lived making flowers grow and shooting stars to appear at night. Once Sofia was 13 (1975) she realised that Valentina wasn't a freak that shes just unique and protected her when her family would be harsh or talk about her behind her back. I love this backstory, don't change a thing!! Although the abused thing is kind of overused, you've done it really well.

Hair | Dark Brown

Eyes | Blue

Height | 5'8

Extra Features | Childhood scars, braces in 2nd year, birth mark the shape of a circle in her chest. Cool

Love Interest | Mainly Sirius Black, low-key Xenophilius Lovegood and Rigel Quinn.

Other | Patronus is a penguin but her animagus is a bear. Love's astronomy I've never seen this before, but it sounds cool!

Nova sounds like a super interesting character! I especially love the backstory and the way you explained everything in great detail. The only thing is, you didn't include some of the things in the form such as the strengths, weaknesses, and personality which are the things I really judge the character on. Therefore, I can't give you a 100% accurate review. But based on what you've given, I'll judge Nova on that.

Mary Sue rating- 20% as I can't really find any flaws.

Grade- B

A/N I'm gonna put this in all of the chapters, but I am currently taking members for my brand new book club. If you want to get your book recognised with some votes and constructive comments, go ahead and find the 'fanfiction book club' on my profile page and read the rules! Thanks!