Amelie Mulligan

Name: Amelie Mulligan (Emma for short) Loving the normal name!

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: Half Irish half American As long as she's lived in the Uk that's fine!

Blood status: Half-blood

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Pear wood, white river monster spine, 12 1/2", springy flexibility I like the sound of that!

Age: 11 (first year) It's cool that you're starting in the first year! You don't see that a lot these days.

Friends: Golden trio, silver trio, Dean, Seamus, Oliver Wood, the Weasley twins, etc. etc.

Era: Golden trio

Relations (oc): Saoirse Dubh (Mother), Philip Mulligan (Father)

Personality: Tries to be as kind as possible. Shy when you first meet her but she becomes very confident when she starts to know you well. Wants to be the best she can be but when she fails, she has the tendency to give up and stop trying. She also has trouble paying attention which also makes her more disheartened. When we first meet her, she is a follower. Content to stay in the shadow of The Chosen One. I hope to change that. I love this personality so much! She has some clear good qualities and flaws to balance them out!

Good traits: Artistic, picks things up fairly quickly, tries to be the best person she could possibly be Awesome!

Flaws: Gets anxious, gives up quickly, jumps to conclusions, snaps at people after bottling up emotions for too long This works well!

Backstory: Her Father is muggleborn and her Mother is a muggle. Her Father has a muggle job as an author while her Mother works as a scientist. Her family is quite infamous in both the muggle, and wizarding world. Muggles dislike her Mother due to her bold claims and theories, and they dislike her Father because of the controversial topics he writes about. Emma, despite all this, is still raised in a fairly normal home This is really original! Great work!

Hair: Red I guess I can make an exception because she's Irish.

Eyes: Purple It was going so well... why does she have purple eyes?

Height: Average Yes!

Extra features: Pale, crooked teeth, thin rimmed glasses, a round face does not seem to fit her boney body Awesome!

Amelie is amazing! You've obviously really thought about her personality, and she's turned out great. She has some clear good and bad qualities, which makes her seem all very realistic... until we get to the purple eyes. It is thought to be impossible to have purple eyes unless you wear contacts or have albinism, in which case you may have red, or pinkish eyes. In my opinion, the only thing you can do to make Amelie better is change the eye colour. You can still make your character unique without doing things that aren't humanly possible by giving them original personality traits, like you have done. Amelie, otherwise, is a truly great character!

Mary-Sue rating- 15%

Grade- A

Without the purple eyes, it would be 0% and an A+ 👍👍