Saorise Ferguson

Name: Saorise [SEER-sha] Ferguson Where did you get this name? It's cool though!

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: Caucasian 

 [Irish and English] Is the name Irish then?

Blood Status: Half Blood Ok

House: Hufflepuff Nice!!

Wand: Apple Wood, Dragon Heartstring, 12 ½ Inches Great combination! Not cliché whoop whoop!

Age: 11-18 

Friends: Emory Pope (OC), Heidi Scott (OC), Isobel Gallagher (OC), Wyn Hughs (OC), Luna Lovegood Nice, OC friends and a canon friend.

Era: Golden Trio Ok, but she's not too involved which is always a good sign.

Relations: N/A 

Personality: Was raised to respect those around her with given reason. Can hold grudges and is often described as being stubborn by those around her. She thrives to be a Dragonologist. Has no trouble trusting others and is very trusting herself. Her parents taught her to be honest no matter what but she can be blunt. Comes off as a bit shy at times. Optimistic nature. Others can often describe her as oblivious and she tends to zone out at random times. This is really good, and original too! 

Good traits: Thoughtful, Improves Self, Trusting

Flaws: Oblivious, Mischievous, Blunt These are good!

Hair: Has ash brown hair, with waves. Parted in the middle and is in an inverted bob style. Great!

Eyes: Large and protruding taupe eyes.

Height: 5'6" Is this her full height?

Extra: mild eczema, snorts when she laughs, whistles a lot, bites at her hands Some pretty original flaws.

Love Interest: N/A 

Backstory: Saorise was born to a wizard named Peadair and a witch named Cassandra and is the middle child. She has an older brother named Reuban, and a younger sister named Betha. Her father was a was a Dragonologist, whilst her mother worked as an Aurologist. Her family lived a moderate but excellent life. Saorise was closer to her father considering they share the same love for dragons. She met Heidi, Isobel and Wyn on the train. Much to their disappointment they were split up into different houses but the friends still stayed close. Later in her school years she eventually befriends Luna and Emory. Saorise's academic excellence at Hogwart's is average at best but she exceeds in Care for Magical Creatures but struggles in Transfiguration. So, pretty normal! Great!

Anything else: Has a spynx cat named Lochlan. He isn't a lap cat but she forces him to cuddle with her anyway. Nice extra, haha!

Saorise is perfect! There are so many cool things about her that make her stand out from the crowd. There isn't really anything else for me to say other than great job on originality!!

Mary-Sue percentage- 0%

Grade- A+

A/N I'm gonna put this in all of the chapters, but I am currently taking members for my brand new book club. If you want to get your book recognised with some votes and constructive comments, go ahead and find the 'fanfiction book club' on my profile page and read the rules! Thanks!