Blair Hemme

rredhair

Name: Blair Hemme Slightly unusual name.

Gender: female

Ethnicity: Scottish Ahh she's Scottish I get you now! I haven't seen that many Scottish OC's here before.

Blood status: muggleborn 

House: Gryffindor

Wand: maple wood, dragon heartstrings core, 10 inches,slightly springy. Nice!

Age: 34 Okay, so it's original that she's not at Hogwarts.

Friends: Remus, Sirius, James (when he was alive), and Peter before he was found out to be a traitor. Ahh, okay. Was she a fifth marauder (or something along those lines) by any chance?

Era: Golden trio

Relations: mother - Eilidh Hemme. Father - Callum Hemme. Wow, all Scottish names. It's good to see that you're sticking with the theme.

Personality: Extroverted, funny, selfish, daring, reckless, very loud (can be a bit annoying.) Hmm, this is quite cliché for a Gryffindor, especially for a friend of the marauders.

Good traits: Brave, talkative, natural leader, a good quidditch player.

Bad traits: not very smart, reckless, can be a bit of a bully, very quick to judge people.

Backstory: Blair was close friends with the marauders while she was at school and had a very close bond with Sirius. After school, they started dating and they joined the order of the Phoenix along with other old classmates. After Lily and James were killed and Sirius was sent to azkaban, she became a ministry worker and used her position to try and get Sirius a proper trial because she believed he wasn't capable of being a death eater. Due to her previously being so close with Sirius, the ministry found this very suspicious and accused Blair of aiding Sirius and other death eaters during the war. She lost her job and her reputation but was given a post a Hogwarts. Now she works as the flying instructor, helps the Gryffindor quidditch team, and referees matches. (She basically has Hooch's job.) The story then takes place during POA. The start, like I've already said, is a little cliché, however the rest is really good!

Hair: long, ginger. This is quite cliché too...

Eyes: brown Good. You don't see brown eyed OC's that often. It's usually green or hazel or something rare.

Height: 5'5 So kind of average and maybe slightly below? That's good.

Extra features: acne scars covering most of her right cheek. Hair is naturally really frizzy so she puts it in a long braid. Lots of freckles That's cool!

So from what I've seen, Blair doesn't seem too shabby! I like the fact that her and her family are Scottish. You've managed to stick with the theme by giving them all Scottish names, which is really good. It's also fairly unique of you to do this, as I haven't seen many Scottish OC's out there in my time. She has a balanced amount of good things and bad things with her personality and her looks. I like the fact that her hair is frizzy and that she has acne scars. However, I feel that many things about her are cliché, and you have a little way to go in order to make her more unique. I have a few suggestions for you to make her less cliché. You don't have to use them, it's just a few ideas. 1) Choose a different hair colour or length.  2) Give her some more unique traits that some Gryffindors don't have, but are still fitting and make her a Gryffindor (if that makes sense).  3) Maybe try and make her a little less like James and Sirius, so she's adding something new to the mix. You've done really great work so far, you just need that little extra push to get there!