~chapter 1~

KIBA POV

I moved to my locker, being commanded by the bell and almost died when I saw who was there. My eyes widened and my heart fluttered with excitement. My legs picked up pace, as my arms spread open wide to collect my best friend. 

"Leon!" I screeched into his ear, wrapping my arms around him. He yelped with happiness then kissed me on the cheek. 

"I'll save you the breath! Miami was amaze, I'm fine, I did literally everything I could while I was there and that includes finding my number one!"  He explained with an enormous breath when he finished.

"Number one?" I questioned, with a smile,

"His name is Klaus Macstella and he is everything I could ever ask for. We spent the whole holiday together and I got his number!" As long as Leon was happy, I was too! He stopped for a second then spoke. "And what did you do?" He asked. 

"I uhh... did nothing." I hesitated, as I looked over at the revolting sight of Hannah Hepburn making out with Namjoon against his locker. Everyone had a large blue locker and if you wanted to, you could decorate it. Most people did anyway. I tried to focus on what Leon was saying, but the squelching sound of their tongues clashing together, almost made me vomit. 

"What about you?" Leon asked.

"Huh?" I replied, regaining my focus.

"Listen will you? I asked if you were crushing!" 

"You know I am." I replied, as Leon turned his head over to the squelching and followed it by an 'Oh yeah!' I nodded sarcastically, then blushed a bit. 

"So.." He started. "When will this be official?" He asked, looking at his watch.

"Ugh! I wish! It ain't ever gonna be official. He hates me."

RING! RING! RING!

Quickly, everybody scattered around the hall way, looking for their classes. After a non-stop smooch, Namjoon and Hannah made their kisses goodbye and went off in their separate ways. Hannah went off the other way and Namjoon headed off in our direction. "Bye then." I said to Leon and walked off in Hannah's direction. Was this on purpose or was this accidental? Namjoon's shoulder clashed against mine, knocking my reading and revision books out of my arms. His eyes widened. They were the most sexiest pair of eyes, I'd ever seen! He stopped and in a hurry, he crouched down and helped me pick up the books. I crouched down with him, as we both looked up together. Our eyes were about an inch away from each other. He giggled it off, then stood up, handing me my books. "Sorry about that." He spoke with a deep voice, that was almost angelic, but way too deep to be angelic. 

"Oh, that's okay!" I said, with a slight crack in my voice.  He giggled at that too, then walked off. His light turquoise hair, bounced at every step he took, until I could no longer see him. As soon as the butterflies had worn off, I headed over to my next class. 

ENGLISH 

The door creaked open and in I went. The door was loud, so the whole class stared. With embarrassment, I moved over to my usual seat, but before I could get there- "Miss Fowler! How dare you walk in late to my lesson without an apology!" 

"Sorry I'm late Mr Neon. It won't happen again." I said, almost whispering. 

"You will be sorry! Detention at lunch, don't be late!" 

I tried to justify myself, but if I would have said that the hottest boy in school dropped my books and helped me pick them back up, I'm sure that, that would have blown my tiny chance that I have with him. I kept my mouth shut and sat down. 

Mr Neon began another one of his speeches. "When we analyse text, what are we actually doing here?" Asked Mr Neon who decided that he would pick on me today. His eyes glared right at me, as he expected me to answer. I ignored it. I wasn't going to answer his questions because either way, he would have made a joke about it. 'Very smart Miss Fowler!' or if I got it right 'Give a round of applause for the dummy who for the first time, got something correct!' "Fowler?" He shouted, as every single student turned their heads around, like dolls. 

"Yeah?" I replied, without any fear.

"Yes Sir! Now, feed me your answer." He said, walking over slowly at me.

"No."

"No?"

"You heard me."

"Are you asking for a phone call home to your parents?" 

"I don't actually have any parents. Sorry!" I said with humour, but honesty. I stood violently up from my chair and before his slow walking could pick up pace, I was already out of the doors. I ran as fast as I could, just in case, but the sudden hit that my body took, was the best hit that I could have taken. 

"Sorry!" I yelled, but I didn't have time to stop. Although, I did turn back. Only to see that I ran into Namjoon. I gave a smile and he gave a wink. That was just the start.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VCF! - For those of you that do not know, do not worry! It means VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! peace my little aliens ;)