~Chapter 2~

It was late in the evening when I was doing my music homework. The only thoughts that escaped my mind, were the thoughts about homework. All the others were caged up thoughts about Kim Namjoon. How did he fall in love with a slut like Hannah? I was sat on my bed with the sheets of paper resting against my thigh, when I got a text.

BUZZ BUZZ

I pulled my phone out from my pencil case that was next to me and unlocked it with the simplest of passwords. 

1234

I swiped across to my messages and was shocked to to see the message that I received. 

Leon:

There is a college party next week and you're going! Text me back ASAP!! XX

I ignored the message by switching my phone off and hoped he'd think I was asleep. I scribbled the few words that I had written on the page and threw the pen across my room. Tears almost came to my eyes, due to the over whelming thoughts that were caged up inside of my head. I'd known Namjoon since primary school, but we'd never spoken. Only a few words like 'Sup, cool, whatever, yeah' It was only ever small talk, until I realised that I was getting a tingly feeling in my chest. Ever since that, we've had more of a connection, hence the wink. He wasn't the most popular, but certainly the hottest. It wasn't appearance that I was focused on though. There was so much more to him.  

A sudden shock of familiar squelching noises came from downstairs. I almost vomited again. "I'm back. Go to bed! We have guests!" Shouted my brother from downstairs, who had just got back from wherever he was. The only difference between my brother and I, was the fact that we were two years apart. He could own a house and I could not. I didn't reply to him, but I had prayed that he thought I was asleep. He'd never come into my room because he understood that I need privacy. A sudden tumble of thuds, came crawling up the stairs, as I hurried under the duvet. My pencil case had knocked over, but that was the least of my worries. I closed my eyes, but still managed to flinch when the handle to my door, began to rattle. A few seconds later, the door finally opened. A small, feminine voice spoke. "Where's the toilet?" she asked.

I shot up from under the covers and moved her away from my bedroom. I pointed over to the bathroom and said with annoyance "It's next door." She murmured a 'THANKS' and walked off in the wrong direction. I wasn't going to help her again. Not only because I couldn't be asked, but because I knew her. Maybe she was a friend of my brother.

The only thing that I was focused on now, was my soulmate. I sprinted over to my bed and jumped on the mattress, face planting the pillows. 'Goodnight Kiba.' I said to myself. 

The Next Morning: 

When I woke up the next morning, It wasn't the usual 'Alarm' sound that woke me from my dreams. Instead, It was the giggles in the room next door. I shot up in curiosity, while I rubbed my eyes from the blur. Creaking open my bedroom door, I stumbled out and before I could move another inch- "Eww! What are you doing here?" The feminine voice from last night, spoke.

"Hannah?" I questioned, as my eyes slowly widened. 

"That's my name and what? Wait, why are you here?" She asked in disgust, which was something the popular people did.

"I actually live here...and you?" I asked with great confidence. Her face began to go red and her embarrassment transformed into a sarcastic smile. 

"Well..." She muttered, as she fiddled with the only thing that was covering her...the bathroom towel. After a few awkward moments of silence, I was shocked to have seen my half-naked brother come stumbling out of the door. I covered my mouth with my hand and gasped loudly.

"Kiba. I thought you were asleep." He mumbled, looking at the ground and scratching the back of his head with his hand. 

"I wish I was  asleep." I groaned and hurried down the stairs. The light was on and the living room door was open slightly. I heard a few mumbles from upstairs, but took no notice. I casually pushed open the living room door as far as my body could go and was surprised of my new discovery. It wasn't every day that you got to see an angel asleep on your sofa. I almost died when I saw it. I almost wanted to fall to the floor and 'THANK THE LORD!', but I'm not really religious. Although he was peacefully resting on the sofa, I walked over and past him, making the loudest noises that I could make. Still, he was asleep. I went to make myself a glass of water, but accidentally dropped it. It made a loud smash, as I screamed with fright. "Oops.." I mumbled sarcastically, as I ducked down behind the sofa. Namjoon was grunting, but then turned over from his back and laid on his side. In a way, I wanted him to wake up and talk to me, but why would he talk to me? I couldn't debate whether he looked sexier awake or sleeping. 

A sudden groan and he was sat up on the sofa. From what I could see, he was looking around in suspicion. My butterflies made my heart beat faster; I was breathing heavy. Namjoon looked confused and it was cute. 

"Hannah?" He said in the same deep voice that spoke to me. I wanted to reply and I wanted to be Hannah, but I'd rather be who I am single, than a cheating, slut with a boyfriend!

I slowly un-crouched from the ground and it soon became an unsteady stand. Namjoon's eyes widened and his mouth did too. He recognised me straight away, but was scared of his surroundings. "You're awake." I said, trying for it to not sound creepy in any way. 

He nodded, still stuck in the same position and trying to make out some words. 

"K-Kiba? Is that you?" He said, struggling as he did. 

I nodded, as I sat down on the floor next to him. "How did you get here?" I asked, as he rubbed the blur from his eyes.

"I was with Hannah and from the looks of it, your father." He said with confusion.

"Oh, no that's my brother. I live here as well." 

"Gathered. Sorry to startle you." He said, making sense of how he got there.

"It's fine. Sorry to wake you." I said, getting up and ready to leave him alone.

"Wait," He started and grabbed my wrist. "Do you know where Hannah is?" 

I couldn't break his heart and tell him what I saw. He'd probably get teased and I didn't want that for him. I lied to him. "I think she's in the toilet, I'm not so sure though." I said, this time walking off without looking back.

Chapter three will be here tomorrow- don't forget to VCF! Thanks my little Aliens ;)