~ Chapter 14 ~

Today was the day I got discharged. 

I exited the automatic hospital doors with a tiny bit of happiness and a tiny bit of depression. My aunt was behind me and Yoongi went for a break in England to clear his mind. Running away from his problems in other words. 

As for Takeshi:

FLASHBACK:

They both stood around me and when she took a deep breath and exhaled, I knew what was coming.

"Where is Takeshi?!" I cried, lips trembling.

Then she exhaled.

"He didn't make it."

Then I inhaled.

END OF FLASHBACK

And Namjoon:

FLASHBACK:

He entered the room, thinking I was asleep and kissed me on the lips. He stumbled back, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" I asked softly.

He sighed, then sat down on the bed. He took my hand and rubbed my backhand with his thumb in an up and down motion. "I have to leave town." 

"What! Why?" I questioned and quickly sat up from my slouch.

"My parents already had me stabbed, they think this place isn't a safe one. Therefore, they are taking me to England." 

"You can't leave!" I demanded and tears streamed down my face.

"I have no choice."

"Will I see you again?" 

"It's hard to say, but I'll never forget you."

"So that's it then? You just go and get with another girl and never come back?" I wiped away my tears and bristled.

"No," He started and grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to look at him properly. "I don't need another girl. I'll make sure that I come back for you. You are my-"

"No? You don't need another girl? So we're suddenly dating again are we?" I crossed my arms.

"You don't want me?" I ignored him. "Fine, I'll leave. Don't worry about me Kiba. I'll start a new life and be happy without you!" He stood up from the bed and was prepared to walk away.

"Wait!" I sobbed.

"This is what you want me to say. Isn't it?" 

"Of course not! I just-" 

He pulled me in for a kiss. I grabbed his cheeks and let it happen. I did not pull away or even think about pulling away. It was the last kiss we shared and it made me blush.

"I'll be back for you someday. Farewell my girlfriend." He just upped and walked out of the door. 

I never saw him again.

END OF FLASHBACK

My aunt wheeled me out to the car and she helped me get in. She folded up the wheelchair and put it in the boot of the car. She got and drove at a casual speed of 30mph and we pulled up at Takeshi's house. 

"You might not want to be here, but I'm dropping you off here. You live here so you can take care of yourself." She said and exited the car. She opened the boot and unfolded the wheelchair. My wheelchair. Then she wheeled it to my door and helped me to sit down in it. Then she kissed me on the head goodbye and got back into her car. She drove off in a speed as if she didn't want to be here longer than thirty seconds. 

I didn't know what to do from here.

It was a big push. 

I needed someone to take care of me, but that's not how I wanted to live my life. 

"You must be Kiba. Kiba Fowler?" A man appeared from behind a van that was parked up on the curb of the road. I nodded as the man walked over to me. He had a name card, but I couldn't quite see it. He stuck out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin for short. I'm your carer and I will be with you whenever you need me. Here's my number." He handed me a piece of paper.

"Am I un-capable of doing everyday things?" 

"Not at all. Now then, lets get you inside shall we?"

RIGHT WELL NOW YOU HAVE IT! ANY SUGGESTIONS? LET ME KNOW... VCF AND I SHOULD UPDATE WITH CHAPT15 SOON.