~ Chapter 25 ~

3 MONTHS LATER

I had been getting a lot bigger. Some people stared because they knew that I was young. I was nearly eighteen and then I would be an adult. 

Jin was around a lot more and we were in a relationship. 

We were ready to start our proper family. 

They baby room was now almost complete, filled with blue and yellow patterns everywhere. There were toys scattered all around the room and stickers that were glued to the walls. In the corner of the room, there was a cot. It was wooden, but was built by Jin himself. 

The room contained a little wardrobe and in that wardrobe, it contained tons and tons of baby clothing. Even some for when he was older. And in the kitchen, the cupboards were filled with baby food and special baby milk. I guess you could say that we went a little over the top, but we just wanted the best for our little boy.

"Jin? I'm going in for my last day at work so I'll see you later."

Jin peeked his head around the corner of the bedroom door, as I opened the door. He came rushing over and planted a kiss on my lips. 

"Be safe." He demanded and let me walk away. 

I left for work and drove myself there.

When I got to Kimchi Village, I dropped my stiff in the staff room and wrapped the apron around my waist. I was ready to work. More determined than anything. 

"This your last day?" Minah, my boss, asked. 

"Yeah."

"In that case, you can take it easy." She smiled, whilst cleaning a table. 

"Serve table three." She demanded. 

I knew she wouldn't let me take it that easy.

"Sure."

I walked over to table three only to see my mother and another man. 

"What can I get you?" I stuck to my routine.

"Kiba? What a surprise? And I'd like chicken flavoured ramen with a glass of water. Family discount." She looked up at me and gave a demanding smirk. 

I clenched my fists. "That offer is only open to family members of staff only. Sorry to disappoint you. I'll send the bill over in a few." 

I walked away and gave the orders to the cooks.

My phone then started to buzz. *RING* *RING* 

I looked at the caller ID and it read *YOONGI* 

I answered it straight away.

YOONGI: Kiba, we need to meet right now!

KIBA: Huh? I'm working. 

YOONGI: You need to come to me right now.

KIBA: Are you even in the country?

YOONGI: Yes! I got back just a few hours ago and now I am waiting outside your house. 

KIBA: Jin will let you in just knock and I'll be there in a few.

YOONGI: Get here quick! It's Jin! I went to see you to talk to you about mum and dad, but when I knocked on the door, I saw Jin on the ground through the window. Hurry!

KIBA: What? I'm coming now!

I hung up the phone and rushed into the staff room. I grabbed my stuff quickly.

"I'll see you sometime next year then Minah! Family emergency!" I bid my boss goodbye and sprinted out of the shop and into my car. I drove at a high speed until I got outside of my house.