~ Chapter 7 ~

A massive apology to everyone that I promised to write another chapter the next day after chapter 6. Awfully sorry I ran out of ideas and I know that it's no excuse, but I may have something to interest you.....

I wasn't allowed to be there, but I posed as his cousin. None of his family were there, just me. He laid there, not being capable of movement or speech. Or so I thought...

I felt useless. All I did was stare at him. Maybe there's a chance I thought to myself. When I turned around to spectate the room that he had to be in, a cold hand cupped mine. Instantly I turned back around in shock, gasping as I did. I looked at the hand for a while, then I finally came to realisation. My eyes widened, as I screeched with joy. "You're awake?" 

This time, It was his eyes that widened. He replied with a nod of weakness, then grunted, as he tried to get up.  "How long have I been here?" He asked with confusion. 

"Just two days." I replied, as Namjoon struggled to sit up. 

"Two days?!" He sat up more, trying to re-think what he was just told.  I nodded, feeling sorry for him. He wouldn't let go of my hand, so I remained in the same position. I tried to clear my throat to hint that I wanted my hand back, but he looked at me in a strange way as if he was thinking No way! That's my hand! 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Are you feeling okay? Are you hurting?" I asked impatiently, while he tried to catch his breath. It made me concerned, so I gripped his hand tighter than his hand gripped on mine. 

"I'm okay. You're not going to be, but I don't want you to keep chasing me a-"

I stopped him.

"I've told you before and I'll tell you again, I will keep chasing you." 

"I don't remember you saying that." He replied, being difficult.

"Shut it." I grinned. He wanted to smile, but restrained himself because this was serious and I was just being immature.

"Stop being cheeky." He groaned, as he let his hand slip away from mine. I gave him a cute look, but he wasn't falling for it. 

"Cheeky?" I questioned. "You're the cheeky one if you think you can let me go that easily."

"If we're together," He took a big breath. "You will get hurt. I don't like the thought of that."

"Didn't you say to me once that I was being selfish and was only thinking of myself. Well, what about how I feel?" At that point, It was myself who was being difficult. He laid back down on his resting bed and turned his back away from me. I guess it was my cue to leave. That's exactly what I did.

I left the room, leaving my possessions behind. When I exited, I found my brother waiting outside for me. I presumed. I tilted my head slightly at him and automatically assumed negative thoughts. "Here to pay your respects, huh?" I yelled. He replied with a depressing shake of his fragile, head. "What is it?" I interrogated.

"I.. I'm sorry." He stuttered. 

"What are you going on about?" I yelped, gradually raising my voice.

"It's Leon." He whispered. 

"My Leon?" I questioned with a worried look. 

"Yes. He was in a fight." 

"A fight? That's not like him. Did he win?" I chuckled. 

"This is serious!" He snapped. "Leon's dead alright!" 

I looked at him and froze. I chuckled again. "Stop it. You're making me laugh!"

Takeshi shook his head violently. "He was in a fight. That's all I can say really."

"Liar!" I cried, storming out of the hospital entrance. There was nothing more important than my best friend, whether that included the people in the hospital or not. My mind was only focused on one thing. Lies! He can't be dead! He doesn't fight!  

BUZZ BUZZ

UNKNOWN NUMBER

Hope you enjoyed spending time with so called boyfriend rather than your dying so called best friend. You're nothing! You're worthless!

BUZZ BUZZ

Hannah

You're actually so pathetic! Do us all a favour and die.

BUZZ BUZZ

UNKNOWN NUMBER

KYS!!

BUZZ BUZZ

UNKNOWN 

Don't even think about showing your face around here! You are nothing to anyone. Hope you rot in hell like Leon is!

My phone was in my hand and I was frozen. I couldn't do anything. The whole population thought that I'd rather support Namjoon than Leon. Killing myself? That was something that'd I'd never imagined before. It slipped my mind. 

BUZZ BUZZ

MY DARLING BROTHER

Turns out he was stabbed by one of the guys that stabbed Namjoon. His poor body didn't have enough strength to carry on. Also, I heard that he was calling for you, when he was taking his last breaths. Sorry to tell you this way. I understand if you do not want to come home tonight. Just be safe okay? x

Why wasn't I there for him like he was there for me?