~Chapter 11~

I slipped the key into the door and already, I could feel tension. 

As I pushed the door open, Takeshi stood in front of me with his arms crossed and giving me disappointed looks. 

"Excluded?" He widened his eyes. I nodded, shutting the door behind me and walking past him. 

"You put a girl in hospital. Not to mention almost putting another one in as well!" He raised his voice and followed me into the kitchen.

"Well they deserved it...plus, it's not that big of a deal." I opened the fridge. 

"Let me just remind you that i'm in charge of what happens around here okay?" He grabbed my arm and made me look at him in the eyes. "Don't even think about going out! And you can shut the fridge too!" He added.

I slammed the fridge shut and pushed my brother aside. Luckily today was stressful, otherwise I would have been hungry. I turned back around to look at Takeshi, but he didn't want to know. So, I headed up to my room and jumped straight onto my bed. I didn't even think about anything but I went straight to sleep. 

~

The next morning, I woke up with a swollen face and went to get ready for college. 

"Kiba!" I heard a shout from downstairs. So I followed the sound, which lead me into the kitchen. I could smell my favourite Korean Pancakes!

"Are you cooking?" I asked pleasantly. He nodded, returning the mood, then offered some. Obviously I accepted. I munched down on the Pancakes, then got up to go back upstairs. But I felt a grip on my hand and saw that it was Takeshi's.  "Yes?" I asked.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get ready for college."

"No you aren't coming."

"But you said there was a meeting. Takeshi! I am going!"

"No Kiba! How do I know that you aren't going to beat anyone up? Huh?" 

"I have to come! Look, as much as I hate college, I have to attend this meeting!" I begged.

"Ugh! Only if you can get ready in five!"

"Fine!" I squealed and ran up to my room. I rushed my normal routine and I was ready to go. Takeshi looked me up and down. 

"You better be good." He commanded, then walked me to his car. We drove at a quick pace to college and we rushed over to the Head Office where we waited outside of the room. Students walked past and stared. 

Hannah walked past and smiled at Takeshi. I thought that he would smile back considering their fling, but I thought wrong. He returned with a nasty glare instead. That's when Namjoon walked past and stopped. He had been walking alone.

"Kiba, I'm-"

"It's over. We are done. Have Hannah. Goodbye." I simply said it and I could tell that he wanted to say something back, but the head teacher came out of her office and called us in. 

"Miss Fowler, you can wait outside. Ad for you Mr Fowler, my ex student, you may enter." They both walked inside and Namjoon was still there. 

"Please can you hear me out?" 

"No." 

"Please."

"No." 

I looked away from him, but when did that ever stop him. He moved over to me and sat down next to me. "We've been through so much together. Why would you want to give it up just like that?" He guilt-tripped.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I wish it was easy like that, but it's not. You did this Namjoon." 

"I get how you must feel, honestly." 

"Then why would you do it if you knew how much it hurt? Scrap that! Was it just the kiss that I saw? Or was there more?" I questioned, gradually becoming more open to talk. 

"I-it was just- No! I need to be honest." He stuttered.

"That would be nice."

"I flirted with her at the lockers. It was all on me. Then I told her to meet me by the boys toilet and we were about to do it, but some boys walked in and we left when they did." 

Finally, the truth came out.

"Do you love her?"

"Of course not!" He was quick to reply.

"You said that you wanted your first time to be with someone that you love! So you love her?" I pushed.

He grabbed both of my shoulders and faced me to look at him. He started to tea up, which was a little upsetting considering I'd known him long enough to know when his tears were real. 

These were strong!

"I thought I did! Okay, I admit I was stupid. I am stupid! Because i'm loosing the girl that I love and the only girl that I love." He tried playing sweet, but I didn't join in the game. 

"Loosing? You've already lost her." I turned away, hoping he'd leave. I could tell he was going to do something. He moved my chin close to his face and looked passionately into my eyes, then down at my lips. I don't know why I wasn't pulling away. 

He moved closer to me and closed his eyes. His head tilted a little and I closed my eyes too. He leaned in and we were inches away from touching. 

Then the door opened and we both pulled away. I snapped out of my trance and Namjoon snapped out of his dreams. 

Out came my brother with a smile on his face. "Thank you so much." He looked back to talk to the Head.

"What is it?" 

Namjoon looked at Takeshi to see what he had to say.

"I'm going to go home and you can stay here! They're giving you another chance." He smiled widely. 

"They are? What did you have to do to get me into that one?" I joked.

"Lets just say, the Head and I will be meeting more often." He winked and I couldn't tell whether he was joking or not. Which was worrying. 

"Dude, she's like fifty!" I laughed, making Namjoon smile. 

Then Yoongi ran over to us. "Takeshi!" He shouted. I almost forgot that they were brothers too. 

"Yoongi!" He returned, bro-hugging each other.

"Did you look after my little sister?" 

"Of course I did." Takeshi smiled. 

"Why don't you two get on with whatever you were doing before I came out of that room." Takeshi smiled, then walked away. My two big brothers walking away together.

A big family reunion!