~ Chapter 5 ~

I woke up, sweat dripped down my face. My dream seemed so real, I couldn't tell what was real anymore. There was a knock on my bedroom door and it seemed urgent. Considering that there was only one person in the house, I knew exactly who it was. Without my permission, the door opened. A black, furry head, came towards me. I rolled my eyes and turned over in my bed. The duvet was warm, so I could go back to sleep on command. Takeshi sat down next to me on my bed. He gave me a warm, comforting smile and looked down in shame. I shook my head in frustration, giving my brother a fake smile. He knew it was. He knew I was mad. 

"I'm so sorry Kiba." 

I closed my eyes and faked my sleep, but I still had an angry look on my face. "You just couldn't resist could you?" I said, opening my eyes.

He looked down and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm not on about that Kiba." I gave him the confused look, as his eyes widened. "I take it you still don't know. Kiba, Namjoon's in hospital." 

My eyes widened and I shot out of bed. "What do you mean he's in hospital? What's happened?" I questioned with fear. Takeshi looked deeply at me and almost dared to continue. 

"He was in a fight. He got hurt badly." 

"This is your fault! Couldn't keep it in your pants could you?" I screamed, almost hitting him. I stormed out of the house, already wearing my shoes. I sprinted as fast as I could to the hospital, which was only a five minute drive from where I was and never stopped once to breathe. When I got outside of the hospital, I was daring myself to take further steps. No problem! I'm a daring gal! I got to the entrance and could already see Namjoon coming out. He saw straight away and ran over to me. I'd never seen him move so fast. He grabbed my face and examined me. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked in fear.

"I'm fine." I replied with caution.

He took a big sigh of relief, then hugged me. "I thought they were gonna come for you! They said they were." He let it all out, then released the hug. He checked me over one last time before moving a few steps back from me. "Why are you here?" He said, changing his caring mood to a frustrated one. "I told you to stop chasing me." 

I grabbed his arms and stared him deep into the eyes. "Why shouldn't I be caring, huh?" 

"It's not that Kiba! It's the fact that I'm too much of a bum for you." He exclaimed, pulling away his arms. I grabbed them back and refused to let go. 

"Then I'll find that out for myself, won't I?" I giggled, thinking that everything was okay. 

"No! Let me save you this time Kiba." 

"Namjoon, I don't need saving!" I snapped.

"What is this? How long have you liked me?" He asked, trying to pull his arms away. 

"Who said that I like you?" I asked, trying to keep a calm mood. 

"I did! It's so obvious Kiba. How long?" He asked again.

"Ugh..It's just a petty little crush, that's all!"

"If it was just a petty little crush, then you wouldn't be here right now." He spoke in a serious, but sweet tone.

"Okay well maybe it was more than a crush... It doesn't even feel real right now if I was honest." I said, blushing madly and he could see that. He raised his eyebrows at me, then bit his lip passionately. 

"I don't get you Kiba. It's cute, but I don't know," He blushed. I noticed it very well. We stood outside in the cold for a good few minutes in silence. I moved my feet around a lot and he just stood there biting his nails. It was an awkward situation, but I didn't care. I thought I blew it, until he told me something that I still cherish forever. 

"You're sweet Kiba. You worry too much about people you shouldn't and that's because you're Kiba. Don't let me steal you away." He smiled and walked away slowly.

POV NAMJOON

I wanted to walk away so bad, but my eyes just couldn't resist. I sharply turned back around. I think I may have gave her a fright. She knew what was coming, I could tell. I began to walk back to her, but she started to walk to me too. Nothing was stopping me now. I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and with the other, I positioned it on her cheek. Our lips touched and she blushed instantly. I smiled and gave out a cheeky wink. "I want you to steal me away." She whispered and kissed me again. Her face got redder by the second and her heart pounded faster every beat. 

"You're mine." I whispered back, but into her ear. 

Chapter 6 is out tomorrow. Sorry if this was rushed. Let me know what you think in the comments and please don't forget to VCF my little aliens ;)