~ Chapter 15 ~

Jin sat opposite me with a cup of coffee and he was waiting until I finished the breakfast that he made for me. 

"So, have you always lived in South Korea then?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

I swallowed the Korean Pancake. "No."

"No?"

"I not fully Korean. My dad is Japanese and my mum is Korean. But only one of my siblings had a Korean name. But I grew up in England." I explained casually, taking another bite of glory.

"Interesting. Do you speak fluent Korean then?" He threw some more questions at me.

"Yes and if you're wondering, I speak fluent Japanese too." I added for his extra knowledge.

"Oh. That's awesome! And what about your parents? Do they speak fluent in both languages?" 

That was my breaking line.

"What's with all the questions?" I snapped.

"I am sorry." He replied softly and apologetically.   

"No. Sorry. I never grew up with them. They went to prison and I didn't really know them." I sighed and stopped eating.

"Do you know their names?" He whispered. 

I sighed harder this time. "His name was Akio. And her name was Jisu. Are we done?"

He nodded and stood up to take out my plate. Then he washed it up immediately. 

LATER THAT DAY

I wanted to head into college today, but I would get laughed at. I was practically expelled from there, but I could go in. I had no boyfriend or brother, therefore no protection. Not that I can't defend myself. Hence the punch.

"I'll be off now." Jin said and waved me goodbye. 

I waved back and he drove off in his car. 

Time passed quickly for some reason and I was feeling extremely sleepy. I had to install some new technology for me to get upstairs, but for now, Jin had bought me a pull up bed to pull into the living room. 

I get that it's a nice gesture, but it's very squeaky and uncomfortable so I'll take the couch. 

I helped myself onto the couch and winced in pain. There was only one thing on my mind and that was the time when I saw Namjoon on this very sofa. Just a small thought of him, wished me to sleep in an instant. 

~

I woke up in agony. There was blood on the sofa. Jin was above me holding a knife and he was holding a beating heart. The blood was dripping from the heart and into my mouth. Then he stabbed me rapidly until I went into a black room. 

~

I woke up with sweat dripping down my face and I began to breath hard and cry. Jin was above me holding a cup of water. The water was dripping on my lips and falling into my mouth. Then he placed the water on the ground and asked me if I was okay.

"I just had a bad dream. That's all." I didn't tell him what it was about.

"Oh. I got you a glass of water. Do you want to talk about it?" 

"No!" I was quick to my response. "No." I said again, but calmer. He nodded in response, then went into the kitchen to check on breakfast. 

"I need you to make a call for me."

"Sure. Just tell me the number and what you want me to say."

"On my contacts, there should be someone saved as Yoongi. Could you call him and tell him that I need him to come back." I sat up from the couch.

"Sure thing." Jin walked over to the table and grabbed my phone. He knew my pass-code already and then he started to call Yoongi.

"Hello. This is Kim Seokjin and I am calling for Kiba as her carer. She has personally asked me to call you to tell you to come back." He said, then listened to Yoongi's response. 

He turned to me.

"He wants to speak to you." He whispered, then I nodded and extended my arms to get the phone. He handed it to me and I began to speak to my brother.

 KIBA: Hello Yoongi?

YOONGI: Kiba? Why do you want me to come back?

KIBA: I thought about things and decided that I would love it if my big brother can come and be with me.

YOONGI: I can't.

KIBA: Why not?

YOONGI: I just can't.

KIBA: I thought you wanted me to still be in your life.

YOONGI: I do. I can't come right now. I'll book a flight and I'll be back next week. 

KIBA: Okay. Just make sure that you are here by next week because it's Takeshi's funeral. 

YOONGI: His funeral?

KIBA: You didn't know did you?

YOONGI: Oh! I'm responsible for someones life. I can't come back Kiba! I can't go to that funeral!

KIBA: So who else have I got then huh?

YOONGI: Namjoon? Is he dead too?

KIBA: No. He took the easier way out and left. He's in England too so maybe you'll see him. 

YOONGI: I'm really sorry. I'm not coming back. Ever!

He hung up the phone and I cried with so much emotion. Jin pulled me in for a hug and it was very warm. Very warm indeed.

SO THAT'S IT FOR CHAPTER 15! I AM REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE READS AND FOLLOWS THAT I HAVE BEEN GAINING SO ON THAT NOTE, I WILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY. IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU AND PLEASE CARRY ON VFC!