~ Chapter 27 ~

JIN POV 

"So we've assessed you over night and it seems your fine. The cold must have gotten to you and caused you to collapse. Wrap up and take it easy Seokjin." She smiled and sent me away with my family. 

"Jisu?" I called my little sister. 

She looked up at me, but didn't seem too happy.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Can we go home now?" She looked away from me and started walking to the car. When I got in the car, I was helped by my father.

"Abeoji?" I called him. "Can we go away? Can we go to another country? Can we just get away from here?"

He turned around slowly.

"Yes son. Yes we can." He put his foot on the pedal and drove us away. 

NAMJOON POV

I opened my eyes with a huge headache. It became clear to me that I was hopeless and had no further intentions of getting back into love. Although I was caught in a trap. A trap of the heart.

I lifted my body up from the hotel bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked in the bed next to me to see a bottle of champagne tucked in under the covers. I must of been drunk. I don't even remember getting drunk. My phone began to ring:

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

YOONGI IS CALLING

I answered the phone, with a little hesitation.

NAMJOON: What do you want?

YOONGI: That's not a nice tone to use on your foster brother.

NAMJOON: Funny. Ha.

YOONGI: Let's cut top the chase! I want you to meet me at the bar. So be there. 

Yoongi hung up the phone so I immediately got changed and packed my things. I rushed out of the hotel and jumped into my car, driving at a high speed until I reached my destination.

I walked proudly in the bar and sat down in my spot. (The stalls at the bar)

Yoongi came in shortly after and sat down next to me.

He looked at me seriously and put his hands together before speaking. "I want to make a deal."

KIBA POV

I walked up and down my room and thought to myself. 

"I tried to stop him, but he had to lock me in here didn't he? 

FLASHBACK

My aunt was walking up and down the room sighing viciously. 

"I won't do it again." I promised my aunt.

She snapped back at me. 

"Naughty children get punished." 

She walked over to me, bent down and grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me to my room. She pushed me roughly in there and I fell down on the ground. Then she turned around and I could hear the door lock. I cried myself to sleep for three days straight and then she let me out and fed me. I was starved, tortured and was torn away from my happiness. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I slid my back down the door and sobbed quietly to myself. 

How could he do this? 

How could he lock me in here after knowing my fears?

I cried and cried and cried until I repeated my actions from a child and curled up into a ball. I rocked myself and hoped that I'd fall asleep. 

NAMJOON POV

"I'll do it." I got up and walked away, leaving Yoongi sat at the bar by himself. 

I did exactly what he asked and drove home to Kiba. He told me about her fear of being locked up, but I was the one to save her from her fears. He had given me a key to get inside of the house. So I drove faster than ever before and made my way to Kiba's house.

I jumped out of my car and raced to the door, twisting the key in the door and climbing up the stairs. I opened up the door that was locked to meet Kiba who was on the floor. She looked beautiful asleep so I quietly wiped her swollen eyes and shook her a little to wake her up.

She looked up at me, a bit confused, but then she hugged me tightly as if she'd hadn't seen me for a few years. 

"Come on." I lifted her up and carried her out of the house. I put her down when we got outside and I opened up the door for her to jump in. So, she did.

"You're alive? He let you live?" She smiled widely.

"Huh?" I asked her confusingly. 

"What? Didn't Yoongi see you?"

"Yeah he saw me."

"And you are alive?"

"What do you mean?"

"Yoongi was going to end you. He locked me up and said he was after you." She started to tear up a little bit.

"We made a deal."

"Really? What kind of deal?"

FLASHBACK TO EARLIER

"I want to make a deal."

"I don't deal?"

"Well hear me out. I came here for a much different reason than what I am about to tell you. I want you to go to the house, set Kiba free and take her away. She'll have the baby and I want you to treat it like it's your own. Deal is...you get to have a future with my sister, if you take good care of her and the baby."

"I'll do it."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Just a little deal." I said before driving away from the house.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING TAKEN. Book 2 will be out soon. This is the end of Taken. But do not fear, because book 2 is near. VCF and keep up to date with me for more. :))))))

THE END!