~ Chapter 19 ~

It was a cold evening and Jin couldn't come over. They were going to send someone else over to look after me, but I said that it was fine because it was evening. I went for an early night, skipping dinner and just sleeping. I cuddled my pillow that night and could not stop thinking about Namjoon. 

NIGHTMARE:

I walked over to take my usual route home, when I came across my usual alleyway. I saw two men in there and then they saw me. They called me over, but I refused and started to scream. That's when they pulled out a knife and started to chase me. 

I ran as fast as I could before being caught by a hooded man. He swept me off of my feet a saved me. He took me to a quiet area before checking round the corner. They men had gone and then he pulled back his hood, revealing himself.

It was Namjoon. It looked like he had been crying. "I'm coming back for you." He said. At that moment, the men had caught up and then they stabbed Namjoon repeatedly. He cried and looked at me hopelessly, as he took his last breaths. 

END OF NIGHTMARE:

I woke up in the middle of the night and once again it was the same usual routine. The sweats, the tears and the heavy breathing. I immediately grabbed the phone and called Jin. He answered almost straight away. 

JIN: Hello Kiba, what's wrong?

KIBA: I had another nightmare and I'm really scared!

JIN: I'll be over in a bit okay?

KIBA: Okay. Sorry.

JIN: Yah! Don't apologise. It's okay, I promise. Just sit tight. 

KIBA: Okay. 

He hung up and I waited in silence for him to get here. I heard a car pull up outside and that made me feel better. I heard the door open and that's when he came rushing in. 

"Are you okay?" He asked while looking at me straight into the eyes.

"Better now." I smiled.

"I'm tired." I yawned. 

~

I was the first one to wake up because Jin had been lying next to me all night. I guess that made me fall asleep quickly. I pulled myself up with my arms tried to stand up. I was a bit shaky at first, then I managed to take one step before falling onto the sofa, waking up Jin.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. Jin's eyes looked swollen and a bit watery.

"Did you sleep here all night?" I asked him, as he rubbed his eyes and produced a little, cute yawn. 

He hummed, making a nodding gesture. 

"You should have told me! I could have let you slept in my bed you know?" I complained. 

"Why are you mad?" He chuckled. 

"I dunno." I giggled. 

Then he got up and moved next to me on sofa.

He tilted his head back. "That's comfortable." He smiled. 

We broke into an awkward eye contact and after a few minutes, it broke. This time, it was me who planted a kiss on his lips. His soft, smooth lips. Neither of us pulled away and the it broke into a make-out.

Just what I needed! More confused emotions, which I have no idea about.