~ Chapter 10 ~

"I just don't get it!" I slammed my fists down at the table where me and my TWO brothers were. 

"There's nothing to get Kiba. But you may have an incest situation." My distant brother chuckled. 

"I can't date you anymore Namjoon. It's wrong." I moaned.

"No. You can still date him Kiba. We aren't blood related idiot. When we got separated, they put me in a foster home and I got him as my brother." 

"Oh. But wouldn't that be weird? You know...like at college." I questioned and threw my arms on the table, yawning in the process. He shook his head rapidly.

"They won't say anything bay sis. Trust me, not when I'm there. Oh yeah, I'm coming to your college." He said bluntly, but I returned in excitement. I jumped up off of my seat and hugged his neck from behind. He smiled and couldn't help but slip a laugh out. 

"Why haven't you joined before?" I asked, still holding the smiles.

"I only just got back from Korea baby sis and I didn't know that I was going to see you. I didn't know that I would ever see you again." He changed his tone.

"Hey, don't worry about it bro. I'm here now okay? Plus, college together is all I've ever wanted." I smiled and attempted to hug him tighter than I had been doing. He grabbed my arms swayed to the side with me It felt great. A real sibling bond. 

Namjoon looked at the both of us and gave a fake smile. We both were just a like and could see right through him

"Don't worry baby, you're still mine." I smiled, then let go of the brother hug and moved over to Namjoon. I did the same, but I smothered him in kisses instead. He smiled and blushed a bit. 

SKIP TO COLLEGE

We stood in a line of three. After explaining everything to my brother about the Hannah, the knife situation and Leon, I felt safe with my big brother by my side. Even though I felt ashamed to be here, I had to come to back sooner or later. 

We walked across the corridor and my brother found his locker. Funnily enough, it was right next to mine. I departed from Namjoon and he walked over to his locker next to Hannah's. She was there and when he got over there, I could already see them speaking. 

NAMJOON POV

I walked away from Kiba and walked over to my locker. Hannah was there as usual, so I tried to ignore her. Obviously that was impossible, considering that she was manipulative like that. She nudged my arm to get my attention, but I turn ed around to look straight at her 

"What?" I asked simply, then turned back around to unlock my locker.

"I just want to say one thing. How do you cope with having such a disgusting girlfriend?" 

I scoffed, then grabbed her wrist tightly. "Don't talk about her like that!" I raised my voice, forcing a few students to look at us. 

"I can if I want." She replied in a snappy but flirty tone. Then she snatched her hand back away. I grabbed it back in an instant. 

"Meet me by the toilets in five minutes." I walked away and turned around to see her smile.

HANNAH POV

 Namjoon wanted me to meet him by the toilets and I liked the feeling of his aggressiveness. Slowly, I  walked over to try and find him, but he was nowhere in sight. Then I felt a grip on my wrist. It felt like a familiar hand. I turned around to smile when I saw Namjoon. He led me into the boys toilets and pushed me roughly into one of the cubicles.

I blushed hard and let him kiss me. "Wait. Do I really want to turn into you?" He said, making me feel a little bit hurt. 

"Yes." 

Then, he changed the kiss into a passionate make out. "I don't think I ever stopped loving you. How can I? You're so damn sexy!" He yelled and began to kiss down my neck, while unbuttoning my shirt. I grabbed his shoulders and giggled a bit. 

Then he moved down and began to kiss my cleavage. 

A sudden slam of the door, shocked the both of us to stop what we were doing. There were giggles from the other year. Then they started to bang on the door. 

"You alright in there? I can hear moaning." One of the guys said, causing the rest of them to laugh. Namjoon mouthed to me. 'what do we do?' I shrugged at him, then buttoned up my shirt.

KIBA POV

I saw Namjoon walk away and Hannah went in the same direction. It made me a bit jealous, but I shouldn't care. He's mine and he knows it. 

"Who's your friend?" A girl from an older bully group asked in a childish tone. 

"My brother." I replied simply and took his arm. He smiled at my protectiveness.

"He's cute. What's his name?" 

"Yoongi. Now go away." I demanded casually, but the casualness soon wore off when the girl grabbed Yoongi's arm and felt his muscles. I pulled him back instantly and moved myself in front of him. "I'm not scared of you anymore." 

"You should be."

"Well I'm not so what you gonna do?" I bristled. 

The girl did the same, but got closer in my face. Yoongi grabbed my arms, but I shrugged him off. 

"I'm going to make you be." She spat. 

"I'd like to see that." I replied with confidence. 

That's when she threw her fists and my face, but Yoongi's hand caught it in time. That gave me time to make an unstoppable punch. It made her bleed from her nose straight away. My next move was better though. I grabbed her hair and began to punch her rapidly. It felt great to be honest, but then Yoongi stopped me from killing her. 

The next thing you know, there's a crowd of people, including Namjoon and and his side-chick. "Who's fighting?" I heard Hannah ask Namjoon. I had heavy breaths and looked at the two. It only took them another second before he kissed her and told her not to worry. Then they looked at me. They saw that It was me and the girl with the bleeding nose in the fight. They also saw what I just saw. 

"Her?"