~ Chapter 26 ~

"A-are you p-pregnant?"

...

"Y-you're back? How come?" I said with a higher pitched tone. 

"Answer my question." He demanded, giving me serious looks.

NAMJOON POV

It was visible that she wasn't fat. I knew that she was pregnant, but who?

"Answer my question." I demanded. 

She hesitated a little bit.

"I thought you weren't coming back." She sobbed a little. Then Yoongi came over to the door and saw me. He immediately hugged me and it felt good. When we separated,  Kiba tried to walk away. I wasn't going to let her walk away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"Can we have a moment please Yoongi?" 

Yoongi nodded to Kiba and walked away without caution. 

"I know you probably hate me right now, but I have a life now. I'm sorry." She started to cry a little. 

I scoffed and gave a big, aggressive sigh. 

"I told you I'd come back. It's not like I left without saying anything. I had to leave! Yesterday, I turned eighteen and the first thing I did was come here!" I yelled, gripping her wrists tighter. 

"I-I am sorry Namjoon-"

"Who's the guy that stole my girl? Huh?" I urged.

She looked up and looked into my eyes this time. Her light make-up was a little smudged and her eyes were extremely swollen. 

"I don't think you know, b-but I was in a wheelchair after the accident and needed a carer to help me. I-I thought I wouldn't be able to walk forever. That's where my carer Seokjin came from. Also know as my boyfriend." She wiped her tears with her sleeve. 

I looked down and sighed. Then I let her wrists go. 

"I really don't know why I came back. I thought we still had something."

"We do!" She raised her voice. "We did." She sighed. 

"Ouch. Just promise me one thing. You won't forget that I'll always love you." I smiled and went to walk away, but she grabbed my wrist this time.

"Y-you won't. You won't love me forever. You'll forget about me and move on and-and fall in love w-with someone else." She started to cry until it physically looked like a waterfall. I just wanted to comfort her, but wouldn't it be wrong? 

"I will Kiba. Even if I fall in love with someone else, I'd never forget my first love." I smiled and struggled to pull away from her grip. When I did, I walked away.

"Namjoon!"

I turned around and it was visible that I had started to cry a little bit too. 

"Kiba?"

"What did I do wrong? You cheated on me with Hannah and I forgave you." She let her head hang low and I could hear her sobbing violently. 

"That's different." I stormed back over to Kiba, lifting her head up with both of my hands.

"How is that different?"

"I came to my senses and learnt. You, get with another man and start a life with him!"

"No! He's in hospital actually and I don't even know why. His parents don't like me." Kiba had already been crying so much, I didn't even know that it was possible to cry even more. She proved that though.

I hugged her immediately. I soothingly held her until she pulled away. No tears, just circles under her eyes. 

She pulled away violently after holding on to me for a minute or two. She looked at me hopelessly. 

"No. Get away from me!" She screamed and pushed me far back.

I forced myself back. 

"Fine! Have it your way Kiba, but don't blame-"

"Just go!" She interrupted me and slam the door shut, forcing me to fall back. I sat on the ground in tears. Why should I be crying? I was about to pull myself up, when a familiar person came over to me from around the back of the house.

Yoongi extended his hand and pulled me up. I smiled at him and was about to hug him, then he gave me a dirty glare.

"Yoongi?" I questioned his looks.

Then with force, he gave me a punch in the face. I jolted backwards and was about to retaliate, but then I saw Kiba standing at the door. 

"Don't ever make my sister cry like that ever again!" He yelled before turning around in shock to see Kiba. 

I didn't move. Then I started to bleed from my lip.

Yoongi walked inside of the house through the front door of where Kiba was standing. She punched his arm a little. "Don't sneak out of the house like that?" She muttered before shutting the door on me once again. 

I wiped the blood off of my lips with my sleeve and walked away slowly. 

I jumped into my new car and drove straight to the bar. 

I hopped out of my car and violently slammed the door behind me. People stared, but looked away when they saw that my fists were clenched. 

I swung open the bar door and slumped myself down at the bar stool. 

"Give me your strongest shot!" I demanded and the barman crossed his arms.

"Kid, you may look older but I want to see your ID." He looked at me seriously.

"I turned eighteen yesterday." I responded, slouching on the stool and rolling my eyes.

"And I want to see your ID." He responded the attitude. 

I stood up violently.

"I forgot it!" I stormed out and when I got outside of the bar, I punched a wall and screamed with anger. 

People stared again.

"What?!" I screamed at them, as they backed away. I jumped back in my car and drove at a high speed until I got outside a hotel.

KIBA POV

I lied on my side and held my stomach, tears streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't help but get weird feelings whenever I thought about Namjoon, but I got that with Jin too.

There was little knock at my door and I lifted my head up a little to look at it. I didn't respond, but Yoongi came in anyway. He sat down on my bed and looked at me, whilst laying down next to me. 

"I don't want anybody to hurt you." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

"I know." A single teardrop left my eye.

"That's why I have to get rid of him."

A/N: But who is he talking about? Could it be Namjoon? Could it be Jin? Or could it be that baby? I'll be posting CHAPTER 27 soon so keep updated with me. VCF :)